Laggy building

eks_dee

I enjoy building large techs in R&D, but beyond a certain size the lag means I'm only placing one or two blocks a second. From what i can tell, the things that seem to impact the most are the red dots that appear over attachment points (Red Dots are Annoying), the animation for gyros and other complicated moving things, and all the physics the game is still working on in the background. Could you not, while building in R&D, and to a lesser extent in campaign/multiplayer, turn off these animations, beacause for a lot of the time these blocks aer hidden inside your tech so whats the point in providing so much detail?

eks_dee

I'd like to be able to build in an environment whith minimal graphics so that i can build better techs. even if i wont be able to use them, someone might ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
TerraTech isn't a graphically intense game. The performance bottle-neck usually comes from the CPU as there are a lot of calculations to do.

Have a look at our troubleshooting guide here https://terratechgame.com/troubleshooting.htm so help with improving your game's performance.