Kyoko's Blocks

Dea Noctis

Kyōko Tomato
Putting my blocks here as I make them.
FYI: Currently I am unable to work on this due to issues with reality (... I'd like to ignore it too) >.<
1) Better Future Crystal Matrix Battery
"Created using a newly discovered exotic crystal of rumored alien origin, this heavy, dense, and durable battery is the greatest of Better Future yet!"
HP: 950
Mass: 32
Power Capacity: 22,000

1.png

Note: Geocorp battery stores 14,000 power. This battery has a higher capacity and mass than a geocorp, but has much lower health.
2) Hawkeye Citadel Barrier
Tentative stats:
"Impenetrable. That's the only way we can describe it. To say anything more would be an insult."
HP: 16,500
Mass: 950
Bubble Radius: 110
Energy/Damage: 0.35
Healing/Sec: 1000
Energy/Sec: 750

1.png
Note: This would empty a full GSO battery in ~2 seconds, or a full geocorp battery in ~19 seconds, though it uses relatively little power to block bullets. High power generation is recommended.
Any feedback would be appreciated! I'm fairly new to modding, so any constructive advice is welcome.
7/15/19: Posted with Better Future Crystal Matrix Battery.
7/16/19: Added Hawkeye Citadel Barrier.
7/17/19: Updated Better Future Crystal Matrix Battery's model, fixing some positioning and backfaces. Also, new LED indicator.

Attachments

Last edited:
dumb question, but how do I install this mod? i just downloaded it and put the 2 folders from the .zip file in the moding folder from TTMM but thats not working
EDIT: nvmd am stoopid. good mod

Last edited:

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
@Dea Noctis Is it alright if I assign you the ID values of 11,235,000 - 11,235,999? I am making a table of all ID claims so that there will hopefully be no conflicts with other modders and Payload Studios. Until you specify a change or increase in claim amount, I will be keeping it as that claim. Please respond as soon as possible if there is anything you would like to be changed.

Dea Noctis

Kyōko Tomato
@Dea Noctis Is it alright if I assign you the ID values of 11,235,000 - 11,235,999? I am making a table of all ID claims so that there will hopefully be no conflicts with other modders and Payload Studios. Until you specify a change or increase in claim amount, I will be keeping it as that claim. Please respond as soon as possible if there is anything you would like to be changed.
Yes, that's alright. I'm currently not doing much due to real life issues, blep, so I doubt I'll need more