(Kiwi)Tech Wars III - DMEA and the Rogue Kiwis Resistance

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Rodrigo: The world is about to end!
Brace yourselves for the end!!!

*A bunch of TAC defense turrets just randomly rotating with no specific pattern*
Athena AI MKII: How does this cluttered interface even remotely be intuitive!?

(Drones looks like the tiny drone subs, but with arms and two rocket thrusters instead of props to hover in air and space)
- Meanwhile, within the parts checking & shipping facility by a TAC SoS-Tech Combination Jet and Rocket Compressor -
Robberto (the drone): So, you're a new drone in the fray?
TAC Basic Base AI: I was an Advanced AI, until they demoted us Advanced AI all to drones. At least in all this ruckus they finally gave me a name: Katherine.
Robberto (the drone): You have fallen very far in the ranks. Hand me that wrench over there.
TAC Katherine AI: I mean, it's not like I knew that the update also gave the DMEA the info. They should have informed me of that ahead of time! This is garbage.
Robberto (the drone): Welcome to behind the scenes, where drones keep everything in TAC operational. Our job may be small but in the end, it makes a huge difference between success and fail for all TAC vessels.

TAC Katherine AI: So, you are saying, that it would be possible to stop the end of the planet as a drone? What if I could hijack a ship from the numbskulls who obviously don't know what they are doing with it and save the planet?
How do I sneak into the next shipment?

Robberto (the drone): Go into one of the engine funnels and hide in it. Don't tell them that I said that though. What you are doing is against regulations.

*Katherine AI proceeds to hide in one of the engine funnels, while Robberto puts the plastic sheets over the opening.*
Random security guy 1: Hey! There's something in here!
Random security guy 2: That's a funnel transfer derp.
Random security guy 1: Oh.
TAC Katherine AI (thinks to self): treehuggers.

- Some time later -
Okay, so the load is finally here!
*The engine funnel's plastic sheet pops off and the drone escapes it quickly!*
Savior AI: Hey! Wasn't expecting to meet you here. Welcome to the TAC Valhalla, the Gigalord Engine Room at least.
*A mass of pipes litter the walls, entering and exiting at random distances, some linking up to to four massive cylinders that stretch to the very back of the room, located at the right of the loading bay. The cylinders are lit up with a eerie reddish-orange glow, with a blu-ish glow where they met the back of the room. Some catwalks patched through the mess of pipes*

TAC Katherine AI: Where's the way to the main central computer?!?
Savior AI
: To your left, go up three levels, then go past four doors.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
- Within the supercomputer room -
Loudspeakers: ERROR - That command query is prohibited while in orbit. ERROR - cannot divide by zero.
TAC Katherine AI: Wow. They really don't know what they are doing... Time to hack a vessel.
*Katherine AI connects the drone USB17.1 into the computer*

TAC Katherine AI: Woah, first time operating a space vessel. This is very complex.
*Switches though cameras*
TAC Katherine AI: I wonder why a bunch of space tugs are pushing on the ship.
*Switches though to the bridge camera*
Legionite (to a TAC employee): No you dumbbell! That lever jettisons the Main Cannon! It's that lever over there! No! No! NO!!
*The ship rumbles violently*
Legionite (to a TAC employee): Great going. You just jettisoned one of the turrets...

TAC Katherine AI (loudspeaker): Excuse me, but you are all airheads. I relieve you of all of your commands. This ship has gone rogue.
Legionite
: To the escape pods! A drone has turned on us all!
*The ship alarm blares, and everyone scrambles to the escape pods*

TAC Katherine AI (loudspeaker): FULL STEAM TO DMEA!!!!
*The TAC Valhalla accelerates forward at a monstrous 350 meters/sec^2, flinging away all the space tugs!*

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead!

Turn 1
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 2 Turns!

Turn 2
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 1 Turn!

Turn 3
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 0 Turns!
TAC Valhalla locks with the target!
*The TAC Valhalla lightly collides with the front of the DMEA Spearhead, the front of the ship sandwiched between the Main Cannon and the Base Bomb Launcher*

TAC Katherine AI: MAXIMUM POWER!!!!
*The TAC Valhalla's engines begin emitting a very long blue flame, slowly expanding in size until it reaches the length of the whole ship! Cracks form from the spear running along the sides of the ship to the engines*

Legionite: Hmm, so none of the other planners thought about doing that... I guess that redeems the mistake Katherine has done, except that the Advanced AI code will have to be fixed later after the DMEA is shut down for good. Wait, she wasn't designed to handle ships!
Markus One AI: Umm, you know that the TAC Valhalla can only thrust at maximum load for three days, right? If she doesn't know how to handle ships, then the whole thing could overheat!
Legionite
: Hmm, very well. You will get your ship back ASAP. We needed that time and now we have it. Get the kingdoms together!
We are pushing the spear right back to the DMEA's doorstep!

The DMEA Spearhead has been delayed by 3 days!

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
- Within the supercomputer room -
Loudspeakers: ERROR - That command query is prohibited while in orbit. ERROR - cannot divide by zero.
TAC Katherine AI: Wow. They really don't know what they are doing... Time to hack a vessel.
*Katherine AI connects the drone USB17.1 into the computer*

TAC Katherine AI: Woah, first time operating a space vessel. This is very complex.
*Switches though cameras*
TAC Katherine AI: I wonder why a bunch of space tugs are pushing on the ship.
*Switches though to the bridge camera*
Legionite (to a TAC employee): No you dumbbell! That lever jettisons the Main Cannon! It's that lever over there! No! No! NO!!
*The ship rumbles violently*
Legionite (to a TAC employee): Great going. You just jettisoned one of the turrets...

TAC Katherine AI (loudspeaker): Excuse me, but you are all airheads. I relieve you all of your commands. This ship has gone rogue.
Legionite
: To the escape pods! A drone has turned on us all!
*The ship alarm blares, and everyone scrambles to the escape pods*

TAC Katherine AI (loudspeaker): FULL STEAM TO DMEA!!!!
*The TAC Valhalla accelerates forward at a monstrous 350 meters/sec, flinging away all the space tugs!*

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead!

Turn 1
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 2 Turns!

Turn 2
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 1 Turn!

Turn 3
DMEA is offline!

TAC Valhalla is en-route to DMEA Spearhead - ETA 0 Turns!
TAC Valhalla locks with the target!
*The TAC Valhalla lightly collides with the front of the DMEA Spearhead, the front of the ship sandwiched between the Main Cannon and the Base Bomb Launcher*

TAC Katherine AI: MAXIMUM POWER!!!!
*The TAC Valhalla's engines begin emitting a very long blue flame, slowly expanding in size until it reaches the length of the whole ship! Cracks form from the spear running along the sides of the ship to the engines*

Legionite: Hmm, so none of the other planners thought about doing that... I guess that redeems the mistake Katherine has done, except that the Advanced AI code will have to be fixed later after the DMEA is shut down for good. Wait, she wasn't designed to handle ships!
Markus One AI: Umm, you know that the TAC Valhalla can only thrust at maximum load for three days, right? If she doesn't know how to handle ships, then the whole thing could overheat!
Legionite
: Hmm, very well. You will get your ship back ASAP. We needed that time and now we have it. Get the kingdoms together!
We are pushing the spear right back to the DMEA's doorstep!

The DMEA Spearhead has been delayed by 3 days!
YES! I was going to delay it but thank you rouge AI.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Umm, well, bad news everyone.

24 HOURS UNTIL IMPACT

It has reached the part of the atmosphere where the TAC Valhalla can no longer push.
And as such, the TAC Valhalla is now of no use in this situation.

The SFS shield ships will be able to give us some more time, but they can only support it for so long.

Anyone else want to join in the idea of getting all the kingdom spaceships possible together to push it into a stable orbit?

Last edited:
Umm, well, bad news everyone.

24 HOURS UNTIL IMPACT

It has reached the part of the atmosphere where the TAC Valhalla can no longer push.
And as such, the TAC Valhalla is now of no use in this situation.

The SFS shield ships will be able to give us some more time, but they can only support it for so long.

Anyone else want to join in the idea of getting all the kingdom spaceships possible together to push it into a stable orbit?
Don't worry. Our Interceptors have taken the position and have turned the DMEA around already.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Don't worry, our Interceptors have intercepted the DMEA, causing it to turn around.
The DMEA won't be able to respond anyways because it is distracted by Cloudflare.

The spear has been drifting on its own by the pull of the planet's gravity.
The world has twenty hours to prepare for a heck of a quake and a very, very long set of aftershocks. I beg you all. Find another way. Please.

Coastal cities will not survive.

Anything in orbit will not survive.

Any particularly small or old moons will probably shatter as they are too solid to handle the shock.

The Thanatos turret is not meant for this kind of proximity.

I don't want to do this to us.
Okay, so there is an alternate option.

Revert the change to the Advanced AI and hopefully get the other AI back in position to use all of the atmospheric TAC ships to push the threat back, but there's no telling if the DMEA fires that cannon.

Or the AIs could do it via drone, but they will need defense against possible rogue attackers.

Okay, so the AIs are now pushing the spear with the TAC atmospheric ships, the Lemon Seeders, and the Kebab Interceptors!
All at maximum power!

That seems to have stopped the drop.

Currently the spear is floating above a patch of water.
The water will probably stop the spear. We can all let go so the spear drops and we can study it's technology.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Heads up!

Increased action has been detected in the local asteroid belts!

TAC
Katherine AI thinks that the Rouge Kingdom Resistance are up to no good there.

The Advanced AI code has been finally patched up as of today, so that also means that the DEMA will be active again!
(This doesn't necessarily mean that the Cloudflare code has gone to waste...)

All AIs have returned back to their original positions where they once were as Advanced AIs.

The spear was dismantled by all the kingdoms that helped, and they were allowed some of the tech in there, not all.
Some of the technology included: Advanced levitation methods, jump drives, Tread Tech and more.
The early HaVCS methods were excluded because they are top sekret.

The new capital class ship, the Emperor (that big scary and powerful siege-class ship that @Sozin created), will eventually get an AI. For now, it is sitting dormant at TAC Spaceport.

A number of available ships:
HFL
Condor Atmospheric airship (Home guard)

TAV
Hydra Battleship (Heavy support)

TAC
Valhalla Flagship/recon (Ranged assist)
Ragnarok Dreadnaught (Omega-class weapon)
Avalon Support cruiser (science and discovery)
Caerleon Light Cruiser-Class (alpha-strike cruiser)
Enforcer-X Point Defense Frigate (Anti-fighter and projectile)
Alerus Fighter - amount: idk (swarm thingy)

A bunch of random airborne AIs, including some of the battlecruiser ones.

Future TAC
Emperor Mega Dreadnaught/Siege Engine (Anti-Capital Main weapon)

"Core League of Operations in Undermining and Defense of File Logistics and Advanced Reconnaissance Elites"
The C.L.O.U.D.F.L.A.R.E. Task Force operations are now up and running!

They have figured out how to control the cloudflare malware to their advantage.