(Kiwi)Tech Wars III - DMEA and the Rogue Kiwis Resistance

The Rebels stole the Kebab's stolen Kiwi ships.
Not yet. They still haven't attacked and Malapet is on EXTREME LOCKDOWN with a few hundred Interceptors stationed there. I doubt they'll be able to break through. Especially not after we are done constructing our Kebabian Omega Mothership.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
So, you see, the TAC takes risks, but sometimes the risks are fatal, like, even using sentient AI to begin with.

So, according to a drone sent out earlier by Base Bomb Launcher:
Droney: Hmm, so it appears to literally be a lance being pulled by the two DMEA minions...
(Droney is not an advanced TAC AI like the Markus One AI, thus has only the text on the screen)

*The drone gets closer to the enemy fleet*
Droney: Hmm, I scanned layered armor of interesting compound layout.
Droney: Wait, I see something that resembles a TAC logo...

*The drone gets even closer to the lance thing's underside and spots the TAC logo on the side*
Droney: They stole our tech!
Conqueror AI: That right there is a Main Cannon, planetary siege-grade
Droney: How did you know that?
Conqueror AI: No der TAC gave us all access to the TAC blueprint database.
Droney: Well, not me it seems.
Conqueror AI: Cause you're a drone!!

Droney: No need to be AI-ist! Yeesh. You know what? This thing I found will make drone-kind superior once again to you so-called "Advanced AI".
Conqueror AI: Like what you can provide that will make us cower in fear of your expendable duties?!
Droney: Revoke your direct access to TAC databases.

Conqueror AI: And what will you do to influence TAC members in your cause?
Droney: The DMEA has been using the TAC database this whole time to build it's army.

Conqueror AI: Us advanced AI still are the best of the best. We have visual models, we control mammoths of Techs, we talk with the high-ranked commanders, and you expect - to end me!?
Droney: Well that ends today.

- At TAC HQ -
Legionite: They figured out how to move charged main cannons, with chains! Is this true!?!?
TAC Intel Officer: Yes sir!
Legionite: How did the DMEA get it's hands on this restricted tech?
*Legionite fumbles through the long list of reports*
Legionite: Wait, so the reports are saying that the Advanced AIs get their intel directly from the TAC database?!?!
TAC Intel Officer: Yes sir!

Legionite:...

Last edited:

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Legionite: WHO AUTHORIZED THIS!?!?
TAC Basic Base AI: I did.
Legionite
: WHAT?!?
TAC Basic Base AI: It was to sneak Markus One out of his AI trial.

Legionite: I MEAN, WHY?!?! The AI trials weren't going to be lethal or anything like forcing the AI into maintenance drones. You put the WHOLE BASE at risk!! Here I was, thinking that you were fully capable of defending TAC HQ, when you sell away all our secrets like that!!
TAC Basic Base AI: What do you mean selling secrets!?

Legionite
: Did you know that AI updates update ALL!?
THE DMEA JUST GOT ALL OF THE DEATH WEAPON PROTOTYPES!!! Now it has the blueprints to the ION CANNON, the EMP Surge Cannon, the RED BALL OF HARDPOINT DESTROYING DEATH, and the Antimatter Supernova Strike!
Your mistake will cost us many lives...

TAC Basic Base AI: F*bron.
Legionite
: Good thing that the TAC Spec OPs has their own database. Don't want to lose those secrets. Not like you can get in there anyways thanks to the Anti-AI Security and sell it all. You weren't even supposed to have access to the coding functions!
TAC Basic Base AI: We learn, remember?

Legionite:
This was singlehandedly the worst incident to have happened in the entire history TAC has been founded.
Funny knowing that the defender is the one to royally screw us over. Now all the other kingdoms will have to pay for my idiocy!

Legionite:
ALL you troublemaker "Advanced AIs" will be reduced to maintenance drones while us beings figure out this mess.
TAC Basic Base AI: I am NOT compatible with a drone hull!!
Legionite: You are. It is standard issue with all Advanced AI.
TAC Basic Base AI: Remember, you put me in charge.
Legionite
:
Yeah this is all my fault. I should destroy everything that I have made. Now the only way everyone can be saved is if TAC updates all of its Advanced AIs with the fatal Cloudflare malware (hah that rhymes)... (*walking away from the console, yelling in a crazy voice*) HAH! Welcome to the stone age!

Athena is now "promoted" to drone-grade Base Defense
Anti-AI has been promoted to TAC HQ Database
All other AIs are demoted to Civil
Maintenance Drones
DMEA has been struck down by Cloudflare in it's operations!
All TAC ships are now manually operated, meaning that they are now very hard to operate.

Legionite:
All we need now is to be brutally assaulted by those rebels, and we're toast!

Last edited:
AI's were never a good idea anyways. One day or another they'll turn on us *cough* DMEA *cough* so that's why us Kebabs are completely Kebab controlled, including the remote techs.

Anyways, because you're so dependent on AI, you can't do well with your ships as of now. We could send our main land mothership to the TAC HQ for defense. What do you say?

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Legionite. I don't speak for the other lemons, and I can't personally offer any of their resources, but I *can* offer the original Thanatos cannon. You *might* be able to take out one of the small towing craft with it before they notice it and have time to defend against it. If you hit it, it's toast, but with the short time to aim between activation and them noticing, it's only about a fifty percent chance of actually hitting it.

Alternatively you could try to cripple the big threat, but my mom always said that one dead and two healthy enemies is better than one wounded and two healthy.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Anyways, because you're so dependent on AI
The AI actually has far better superior reaction time than beings could ever accomplish, and is thoroughly more advanced than the simpler sensor-reaction system.

TAC ships are massive, requiring a huge crew to operate. With AI, that is reduced to a very small amount.

With AI, both modules are linked seamlessly by a lightning-fast intelligence that can perform calculations in rapid succession, allowing for far more advantageous combat.

The catch, well, they are unreliable in keeping their curiosity from wandering into areas that are restricted.
They are curious, like a bunch of children or teenagers.

They don't know any better. While TAC's AI is sentient, it doesn't mean that it is like an adult.

That is the distant future that TAC strives to reach, but for now, a bunch of super fast "teenagers" would have to do for now.
They are at least superior compared to the derp AI of the current Terra Tech.

Oh, and drones still have AI compatibility, but they update with a different program that is inferior to what the Advanced AI framework was.

Legionite. I don't speak for the other lemons, and I can't personally offer any of their resources, but I *can* offer the original Thanatos cannon. You *might* be able to take out one of the small towing craft with it before they notice it and have time to defend against it. If you hit it, it's toast, but with the short time to aim between activation and them noticing, it's only about a fifty percent chance of actually hitting it.

Alternatively you could try to cripple the big threat, but my mom always said that one dead and two healthy enemies is better than one wounded and two healthy.
Thanks.
This will help out in defense of TAC against the rogues while the Advanced AI framework has to be completely rewritten thanks to the 502s corrupting the original program.

At least the DMEA now has to deal with the infamous Cloudflare Malware, so it probably will be too busy trying to swat the vicious cloud and its 502 storm away to actually fire the Antimatter Supernova Strike.

But the spear is still drifting.
It is still heavy enough to split the planet in half like Majora's moon.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
It's slow though, and there is still a day to react.

After all, why did it take 3 Days to reach the homeworld?

I suggest we get all our ships together for one unified push, and shove this thing back to where it came from.
Good question.

I have a new weapon idea to test, the PLASMIE RAILGUN.
I'll explain later. Basically it's a railgun that shoots a slug of metal with a plasmite warhead, which blows up, causing massive damage.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Oh my. *prepares labs for large scale warp bubble activity, to hopefully save the kingdoms that have them in bubbles, though oxygen would still be an issue. And gravity. And the lack of a planet to return them to. *

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
..........if I had longer I could probably make a Warp Cannon... shoots a projectile that upon impact warps whatever is within (n) radius of it to somewhere else, or just forms and collapses the bubble, creating a teeny tiny black hole from whatever the bubble covered that would just explode due to insufficient mass because hawking radiation. Development would be insanely expensive though. And testing would have a very significant risk of costing more than just money.

You of all people say this...

Good question.

I have a new weapon idea to test, the PLASMITE RAILGUN.
I'll explain later. Basically it's a railgun that shoots a slug of metal with a plasmite warhead, which blows up, causing massive damage.
We can help with your experiment. We are the discoverers of Plasmite after all, so we know its properties best.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
You of all people say this...
Well, I'm not the one with a planet eater...

We can help with your experiment. We are the discoverers of Plasmite after all, so we know its properties best.
Thanks! I was going to test it on DMEA, as we are at war with them.