(Kiwi)Tech Wars III - DMEA and the Rogue Kiwis Resistance

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
As seen [here], the DMEA has made its first, critical strike on a TAC AI freighter.

The DMEA is no longer just an overship, but a fleet of blackish-purple spiny-spikey ships.
Some look like space-urchins with larger and longer thorns, some look long with many protrusions on the front, and some are in the shape of rings, with numerous drills on the innermost parts.

They have rammed a Plasmite freighter before and seem to be mostly unaffected by the resulting corrosive explosions.

Could this be the beginning of the Legion Uprising?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rogue Kiwis have also struck, shortly following the attack on TAC's freighter, releasing a wild, provoked Omega Juicer to threaten the planet that TAC resides on with alarming skill.

The Rogue Kiwis (not the kingdom kiwis) have also built up a criminal empire during the heated debates of multiple kingdoms, swaying some citizens to their cause.
A very diverse spread of (non-player) Kiwis, AI robots, Lemonions, Ducks, Geese, Wolves, Humans, and Sentient Teapots all make up the young and growing Rogue Kingdom Resistance, reportedly started by the Rogue Kiwis.

Whether or not that was a coordinated attack remains unclear, as with their intentions with intercepting explosives or releasing the supermax wild beast to roam uncontrolled.

As with the other problems related to pirates, bandits, and raiders attacking TAC HQ, all of it seems to have stopped, but that could be hinting something much more significant that could be happening related to the Rogue Kingdom Resistance.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
As seen [here], the DMEA has made its first, critical strike on a TAC AI freighter.

The DMEA is no longer just an overship, but a fleet of blackish-purple spiny-spikey ships.
Some look like space-urchins with larger and longer thorns, some look long with many protrusions on the front, and some are in the shape of rings, with numerous drills on the innermost parts.

They have rammed a Plasmite freighter before and seem to be mostly unaffected by the resulting corrosive explosions.

The Rogue Kiwis have also struck, shortly following the attack on TAC's freighter, releasing a wild, provoked Omega Juicer to threaten the planet that TAC resides on with alarming skill.

The Rogue Kiwis (not the kingdom kiwis) have also built up a criminal empire during the heated debates of multiple kingdoms, swaying some citizens to their cause.
A very diverse spread of (non-player) Kiwis, AI robots, Lemonions, Ducks, Geese, Wolves, Humans, and Sentient Teapots all make up the young and growing Rogue Kingdom Resistance, reportedly started by the Rogue Kiwis.

Whether or not that was a coordinated attack remains unclear, as with their intentions with intercepting explosives or releasing the supermax wild beast to roam uncontrolled.

As with the other problems related to pirates, bandits, and raiders attacking TAC HQ, all of it seems to have stopped, but that could be hinting something much more significant that could be happening related to the Rogue Kingdom Resistance.
So we have to destroy a kingdom full of rogues, recapture the (Omega) Ω Juicer, and whatever else comes after this mess.

oh no

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Ok. Thanks for making a thread @Legionite. Also, I was thinking DMEA would become legion eventually.

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Also, @Legionite, why'd you even include the Lemons in the first place? They don't even want to be in it and won't cooperate if they were.
Those were rebel lemons.
It wasn't intended to grab the lemons attention anyways, since the rebel lemonions (not players) were probably once criminals.

It is only TAC's problem for now, until others are attacked by such rebels.

- - - WARNING - - -
Athena AI has hacked the DMEA's central computer, revealing its plans! The DMEA is heading back towards DR-Alpha for round two, this time with heavy reinforcements! ETA 3 days...

And Rogue Kiwis have been spotted at a nearby Kebabian outpost on now Kebabian controlled planet Malapet to steal our captured Kiwi ships!

THIS IS BAD!!! We are being attacked from both sides, and EVERYONE will get involved! Our home planet is in danger, and so is Malapet's capture! We need as many reinforcements as possible to stop DMEA! We only have 3 days to prepare, and we also have to shield Malapet from Rogue Kiwis before they take back their old ships!

We need all your help, and fast! Anyone have any ideas!?

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Those were rebel lemons.
It wasn't intended to grab the lemons attention anyways, since the rebel lemonions (not players) were probably once criminals.

It is only TAC's problem for now, until others are attacked by such rebels.
(continuing off of the point)
It not like all intelligent lifeforms of a race aren't susceptible to corruption. Rebels against a cause is simply unavoidable, unless the ruler of the race is basically a dictator who kills all who show signs of opposing.

Basically the only way to avoid any corruption from happening is Big Brother, and that is very inhumane.

@Legionite I appreciate that you want us to join by giving us a reason to join - by reclaiming the "rouge" vehicles back.
They haven't stolen anything, other than freeing the Omega Juicer and causing TAC's researchers to panic after losing their research on Bertha Lattices.

They did blow up TAC property though, which could count as stealing.

The Techs that both enemies is using came from the remains of the Kiwi space army, the resources from the asteroid fields (which are rich in resources by the way), and the orbital debris that resulted from launching vessels to space.

EDIT: The Rebels stole the Kebab's stolen Kiwi ships.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite, we are compelled to help just because these are rebels of the Lemon Kingdom and causing overall ruckus outside of the Zesty realm; they should talk about these problems instead of shooting, I mean our public offices and hotlines are online and open for all to address their concerns...and I too am here to directly answer questions.

As for the damages, we can always drop by and provide aid in reconstruction, @Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels has a lab in your planet that we can use as a staging area to start repairs.

(And please help out in the ruleset. I want to join in the fun, but this Kiwi Wars is going to get messy fast.)

Exactly my point. You'll mess everything up again... why can't you leave us be? If you can just call off wars by saying it, then can't we just say that you can't join? Just like how you get others to leave you, we can make you leave us.

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Athena AI has hacked the DMEA's central computer, revealing its plans! The DMEA is heading back towards DR-Alpha for round two, this time with heavy reinforcements! ETA 3 days...
What happened:
Athena AI MKII: Alright, so I managed to hack into the DMEA's Mainframe by distracting it with Horace Everest.
Horace Everest: I'M BACK!
Bacon AI: Wait, so you let him out of his containment folder? Rodrigo is going to flip when he finds out about this.
Athena AI MKII: He has been behaving lately, so I thought it would be the time to release him, because you all saw what happened to the DMEA, who was kept in that same folder since the founding of TAC...
Markus One AI: The DMEA was actually somewhat civilized at first. It might have turned out this way because that folder was also used to store a bunch of foreign objects to us called "Memes"

TAC Basic Base AI: What's a meme?!
Conqueror AI: Everyone knows what a meme is.
Savior AI: That definition isn't always true...
Athena AI MKII: FOCUS!! EVERYONE!!

-Meanwhile, within the TAC Avalon-
*The captured Kiwi contained within the thick walled tank was putting something together out of scrap parts*
Mimir-Type AI: Is that a Kiwi? It looks so fluffy and gentle, yet it is deadly and its species has started numerous wars with other kingdoms.
Savior AI: Their insides are Kiwi fruit, despite looking like a flesh-made creature.
Markus One AI: You have lots to learn, Mimir. Lots of events happened during the Kiwi Wars. Look up Kiwi Wars II in the TAC database to catch up to the current point.

-Back at the AI meeting virtual space-
Athena AI MKII
:...the DMEA has planned yet again to strike DR-Alpha within 3 days. From all of my simulated scenarios, there is no reason for the DMEA to attack DR-Alpha, unless it wants to strike TAC HQ again while it is in defensive position, provoke the powerful Kebabs, try to push the Lemons, ...

Last edited:

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
(Continued)

...or to eat roast duck...

Savior AI: We need to warn them! Do they even know?!?

Horace Everest: Bring me to the DMEA again and I shall play basketball with it's mainframe!
Bacon AI: No "Boom shaka-laka 3000", you were almost ejected in the DMEA's USB drive.
Rodrigo (looking into the monitor, eyeing the AIs planning at their virtual table): Hey there. You all heard the news right? The Robo-Rex is being sent out to hunt down the Omega Juicer!
TAC Basic Base AI: I wish it luck. I want in its search for it to...

...break a leg...

*Basic Base and Markus One break into a fit of chuckles while Bacon AI "screams internally"*
Bacon AI: Haven't you all forgotten to warn the Duck Republic?!

ERROR- Subject -Kiwi Captured- has gone missing!
*The Kiwi and the odd device it was crafting are now both missing from the thick walled tank*
Savior AI: That's bad. I'll be back in a bit.
- Savior AI has left the lobby

Athena AI MKII: [B]Duck Leader[/B], Your planet is under threat by a possible DMEA attack. I suggest you should wall up in space. TAC will be sending the TAC Hydra and TAC Caerleon Fast Cruiser-Class for your aid. TAC should be able to hold it's own with the ION CANNON, the TAC Ragnarok, and other ships and defense.

Athena AI MKII: And about the DMEA itself- It seems to be putting only a part of it's army into this invasion as if it learned how bad direct confrontation can be.

TAC Basic Base AI: According to the H4wKNet Radar, the rebels have been seen in space by one of the TAC planets, but they seem to be mostly building bases and whatnot on the asteroids at the local asteroid belts.

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
there is no reason for the DMEA to attack DR-Alpha, unless it wants to strike TAC HQ again while it is in defensive position, provoke the powerful Kebabs
[/Roleplay] I thought DR-Apha only had ducks? I'm confused....[Roleplay]

Thank you for the warning, progress on Project Halo has been accelerated, but it won't be completed in the next few weeks. The Tyrant and Scorpion have been recalled and will be defending the planet alongside the Hydra and Caerleon.

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
[/Roleplay] I thought DR-Alpha only had ducks? I'm confused....[Roleplay]
Umm, well @Bøømik mentioned that it was the homeworld for all kingdoms though...

TAC's home planet would be called TAC Prime (or something else), but according to @Bøømik, it is DR-Prime...

Thinking planet

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Let me try...something.

A pair of footsteps walk closer in unison. The door opens - two soldiers clad in heavy armor approaches the desk.

"Milord." They spoke as they bowed in a full bend. "Our outpost at the border had received word of an uprising. Local insurgents linked up with Rogue Kiwi elements to create a warband."

A robotic head stares at them with its single eye. "Continue." With indifference it delved itself on graphs and charts. The two soldiers left a small chip, a data drive ornately decorated with a lemon and twin Claymores - the seal of the Lemon Kingdom.

"The Ducks have prepared a defense; their embassy ensures the safety of our Citrizens visiting. The TAC moves to meet their opponent within Duck territory, as said in public broadcast in their homeworld."

The robot stopped to look at the files within the data. "So...the TAC hive mind moves. If there are indeed Lemonions in that insurgency...we best take action. It is most likely a distraction for a larger goal."

It sighed as it swiped its monitors away.

"I shall call the other Golden Knights for thine predicament. Thank you, gentlemen. You may leave."

"Yes, lord Potato."

A bit cheesy, yeah.

Website
duckduckgo.com
, well @Bøømik mentioned that it was the homeworld for all kingdoms though...

TAC's home planet would be called TAC Prime (or something else), but according to @Bøømik, it is DR-Prime...
440539476276543491.png
I swear that during my research for the guide, we confirmed that all kingdoms have separate homeworlds...

Legionite

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Introduction to the lore:
My, the lore is very complex, and I don't blame you for not being able to keep up. It has already spanned more than 75 pages on this forum!

See a massive summary on the lore [Here]
@QuackDuck did an amazing job on it.

A recent piece of lore-
While it may seem far fetched, TAC has AI that are ironically meant to be human-like, meaning that they have humanoid views on a monitor or VR headset.
What they look like in VR:
Basic Base AI has red hair in sort of exploding ponytail at the the top-ish back and a side comb at the front. black eye color and, with a skinny stature stands at somewhat above the average human height. Lightly tanned skin.
As seen in the lore, she is very outbursty and craves attention.
She commands all TAC defenses and is TAC's elite anti-virus&hacker, except against the TAC Spec Ops Automated AI Deterrent and Disabling Systems that protect TAC secrets like the AGALS before they are allowed to be disclosed.
Basic Base is the lead base manager, and on TAC territories, she would also be the border guard.

Markus One AI is a very easy character to picture: Wears rectangle rimmed glasses, black hair and eyes, and is very good at FPS games for being insanely accurate with "headshots". Has somewhat light tanned skin.
Somewhat cowardly in speaking dangerous matters, but will do what's right when it matters.
Obeys TAC (although sometimes proves otherwise) well and is the prime AI of the TAC Valhalla.
Markus One is the AI in charge of the TAC Valhalla, the TAC mothership.

Other AIs don't have any appearance yet, since their makers actually probably have an intended appearance for them in their heads.

The DMEA is the closest to the "hive mind" logic, even more so than TAC is.
It most actually resembles legion in comparison to the Legion Concept art, a byproduct of bad AI treatment within TAC. While it was a fault of wrongdoing, a small cult in TAC actually likes the look of the DMEA and some warship it, but have not actually did anything bad thus far, so they are good.
DMEA- A horrid dark purple robotic humanoid with spikes on its shoulders, 4 red glowing eyes, and sharp teeth. Was once more human, but confinement to a folder filled with dated memes and internet stuffs has caused it to slowly change to suit its confined treatment, and to eventually strike fear in its captors.