Kingdom Wars! Atleast when multiplayer gets released

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
I don't think these kingdoms should be pre-added and hardcoded into multiplayer. Instead, we should have "factions" that people can either create or join, and the leaders of the current forum nations can create their factions in a multiplayer server.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
A dedicated Terra Tech Forum server for campaign multiplayer Terra Tech would be awesome, but that is probably never going to happen unless it is from a forum member or the developers actually end up creating a dedicated server...

It should also be noted the campaign multiplayer isn't going to happen for a long time, even after the first version of Terra Tech multiplayer is introduced to the public.:(

Keep in mind that the combat effectiveness in multiplayer of each kingdom right now is heavily limited by the amount of people that can participate in each kingdom. This means that the currently new kingdoms with only one member may end struggling to keep up with the older kingdoms that have more people.

Reactions: Nathaniel

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
My predictions/imagination on kingdom likelihood of power and way of gameplay in Campaign Multiplayer:
This is what I have guessed from the canon:confused::

Lemon Kingdom:
Possible Capacity: Strongest Kingdom
Behavior: Very defended, but trades with other kingdoms often and doesn't provoke fights. Actively collects resources and expands empire by claiming uncharted territory.

Salt Kingdom:
(No actions have happened in this kingdom lately, may be abandoned.)
Possible Capacity: Sudden reappearance
Behavior: (Not enough information.)

Kiwi Kingdom:
Possible Capacity: Full-Scale Kiwi warfare
Behavior: Highly aggressive, aims to take down the biggest, scariest empires "like a boss". Dislikes any possible enemy alliances with a passion.
Note: It seems that most of the other kingdoms are allied with the Lemon Kingdom in a chain of alliances, so it may be a challenge to take the Lemon Kingdom down.

"TAC":
Possible Capacity: idk- A swarm of AI craft with a wing of leaders at the front, or a huge sea army that dominates the oceanic biome nearby (if water is implemented)?
Behavior: A mix of fighting, mining, scouting, and building. A colony that slowly becomes bigger over time and rests in a rare Pillars Biome. Attacks the random spawning enemy techs with "vengeance". Somewhat slow in decisions however.

UESO:
Possible Capacity: Orbital Strike Capabilities- Attacks from far above using huge spaceships
Behavior: Attacks back attackers who provoke it with MBT (Main Battle Techs). Counters the Kiwi's attacks with insanely powerful "Anti-Kiwi MK1's" whose blades cut up any Tech that dares come close. Has a space ship that is literally a drone mothership in caliber.

Duck Republic:
Possible Capacity: Avian Alliance Air force- Airborne Supremacy
Behavior: Is very protective of it's citizens against Kiwi attacks. Hosts an impressive air force capable of dogfighting other Techs very well.

Saiwuntest Cult:
Possible Capacity: "Total Conversion"- @saiwuntest comes into the forum server yielding ultimate power.
Behavior: Messengers tasked with a massive duty to show all kingdoms saiwuntest's true power as a Terra Tech "God".

Silver Fleet Systems
Possible Capacity: It is a fleet, it might be very powerful, and/or might own a large portion of space in, well Space.
Behavior: Seeking revenge on the Saiwuntest Cult for an attack on it's leader.

Chaos Continuum:
Possible Capacity: Everybody in this kingdom knows what the whole kingdom is doing. They are all capable of tough choices and all have a spot in a huge heavily defended building.
Behavior: Somewhat argumentative and takes awhile to come up with a plan, but when they do, it's solid.

Kebab Kingdom:
Possible Capacity: idk- Multi-pronged invasions?
Behavior: The Kebab Kingdom is invulnerable to the blenders of mass destruction.

Evil Blender(/Juicer?) Kingdom:
Possible Capacity: Very capable at taking down a kingdom's defenses suddenly without warning.
Behavior: Actively hosts and uses weapons of mass destruction. Attacks other nations with GEO Corp Hammer Piston + GSO Megaton spam constantly, breaking through layers of GEO Corp Large Shock Plating walls in seconds or uses a massive multi-tech blender to terrorize all the kingdoms back into their own borders.

If you are offended by any of this, please tell me and I will take it down.

Please let me know if any of this may be inaccurate.
Edit: Added Silver Fleet Systems, added to Kebab Kingdom, added to Kiwi Kingdom, and changed a part related to the Anti-Kiwi MK1.

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
no I am NOT part or even desire to be a part of ANY kingdom or groupage.
and while the juicers are coming it might be possible to avoid them by the correct actions,
but last time there was going to be a juice war (between the lemons kiwis and oranges) the mere threat of the juicer (note one only) was enough to stop the war from happening

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
no I am NOT part or even desire to be a part of ANY kingdom or groupage.
and while the juicers are coming it might be possible to avoid them by the correct actions,
but last time there was going to be a juice war (between the lemons kiwis and oranges) the mere threat of the juicer (note one only) was enough to stop the war from happening
IMG_0659.JPG

Well, I'm not afraid of no juicers. Kebabs are juicer proof!!!

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
UESO:
Possible Capacity: Orbital Strike Capabilities- Attacks from far above using huge spaceships
Behavior: Attacks back attackers who provoke it with insanely powerful "Anti-Kiwi MK1's" whose blades cut up any Tech that dares come close. Has a space ship that is literally a drone mothership in caliber.
For the Anti-Kiwi MK1 part, those are just against Kiwi forces. For other forces, we use MBTs, or Main Battle Techs. Those aren't expensive, and are pretty strong compared to the small part count. (high battery life, mass producable, full of inexpensive yet effective weapons, all terrain, etc.)

For the spaceship part, it's a colonising ship, because we thought this planet is uninhabited. We were wrong, but it was armed for safety reasons, and looks like those weapons will come in handy.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
My predictions/imagination on kingdom likelihood of power and way of gameplay in Campaign Multiplayer:

Lemon Kingdom:
Behavior: Very defended, but trades with other kingdoms often and doesn't provoke fights. Actively collects resources and expands empire by claiming uncharted territory.

Salt Kingdom:

Kiwi Kingdom:
Behavior: Highly aggressive, aims to take down the biggest, scariest empires "like a boss". Dislikes any possible enemy alliances with a passion.

"TAC":
Possible Capacity: idk- A swarm of AI craft with a wing of leaders at the front, or a huge sea army that dominates the oceanic biome nearby (if water is implemented)?
Behavior: A mix of fighting, mining, scouting, and building. A colony that slowly becomes bigger over time and rests in a rare Pillars Biome. Attacks the random spawning enemy techs with "vengeance". Somewhat slow in decisions however.

UESO:
Behavior: Attacks back attackers who provoke it with insanely powerful "Anti-Kiwi MK1's" whose blades cut up any Tech that dares come close. Has a space ship that is literally a drone mothership in caliber.

Duck Republic:
Behavior: Is very protective of it's citizens against Kiwi attacks. Hosts an impressive air force capable of dogfighting other Techs very well.

Saiwuntest Cult:
Possible Capacity: "Total Conversion"- @saiwuntest comes into the forum server yielding ultimate power.
Behavior: Messengers tasked with a massive duty to show all kingdoms saiwuntest's true power as a Terra Tech "God".

Chaos Continuum:
Possible Capacity: Everybody in this kingdom knows what the whole kingdom is doing. They are all capable of tough choices and all have a spot in a huge heavily defended building.
Behavior: Somewhat argumentative and takes awhile to come up with a plan, but when they do, it's solid.

Kebab Kingdom:
Behavior: Not much is known about this kingdom other than Kebabs.

Evil Blender Kingdom:
Possible Capacity: Very capable at taking down a kingdom's defenses suddenly without warning.
Behavior: Actively hosts and uses weapons of mass destruction. Attacks other nations with GEO Corp Hammer Piston + GSO Megaton spam constantly, breaking through layers of GEO Corp Large Shock Plating walls in seconds or uses a massive multi-tech blender to terrorize all the kingdoms back into their own borders.

Err, @Legionite, where am I?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

Lemon Kingdom:

Salt Kingdom:

Kiwi Kingdom:

"TAC":

UESO:

Duck Republic:

Saiwuntest Cult:

Chaos Continuum:

Kebab Kingdom:
Behavior: Not much is known about this kingdom other than Kebabs.

Evil Blender Kingdom:

Yeah, all you put for me is "kebabs". Read my kingdom thread again, please. I made some changes.

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Keep in mind that the combat effectiveness in multiplayer of each kingdom right now is heavily limited by the amount of people that can participate in each kingdom. This means that the currently new kingdoms with only one member may end struggling to keep up with the older kingdoms that have more people.
Not nessasarily. Participation of each person within the kingdom relies heavily on how much there computer can handle. For instance, My computer is capable of handling what might be called "The death star" compared to most other battle techs made by others in other kingdoms, Meaning I already count as 3, possibly 4 members in my kingdom. On the other side, some people might not be able to handle even a 100 block tech or larger, making their influence withing the kingdom a lot less pronounced. Also note that it might be possible for me to take on the entire lemon kingdom ALONE if I build the right tech.

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Chaos Continuum:
Wow, I made it in there? Thanks! Kudos to Multiplayer!

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Another idea for the kingdom wars, how about a max of 3 players per kingdom can participate at a time while the rest spectate? This will limit the amount of lag caused by huge techs made by other people. Just a thought.

Reactions: Masakari

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Another idea for the kingdom wars, how about a max of 3 players per kingdom can participate at a time while the rest spectate? This will limit the amount of lag caused by huge techs made by other people. Just a thought.
Yeah, but some might feel left out. It's a possibility tho!

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Yeah, but some might feel left out. It's a possibility tho!
They will be able to take turns on who goes. That is if the gamemode is in rounds. I'd rather have it just be a single world where we are all in and can establish our kingdoms, wage war on eachother, and be allies. Once you leave the game, everything will save but you will be more vulnerable to attacks.

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
"The death star"
If it is a staircase of GSO Megatons at the largest caliber possible, it is guaranteed to destroy everything that comes across in front of it (except airborne AIs to some extent). Just don't expect it to be able to hide from view without going into the SCU.
If it is a wall of missiles, same deal with more accuracy, but depends on the missiles used.
If it is something else other then what I suggested, then it may be powerful, but not ridiculously powerful, as the GSO Megatons wall spam seems to be the best DPS option available.

(Note that the computer that I am using right now is a potato, but my desktop that I don't have access to right now is very powerful in comparison to the potato computer.)