Kingdom rules

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
If there is ever a multiplayer world for kingdoms, I would like to have a few eules pre-established. Post your ideas here!

Some of my ideas are:
1. No rebuilding while enemy techs pose an immediate threat to you
2. No building techs from inventory unless inside a dedicated area (mass productuion and combat techs only in factories)
3. People have the right to peacefully exit a kingdom when severing ties to it
4. No SCU-ing up techs until they get back to dedicated areas and away from danger

I think 1, 2 and 4 add a bit of realism to battles, or else it would have the potential to be abused.
I will collect all submissions up until 12:30 CST (iowa has daylight savings) on Sunday, then I will hold a poll with all submissions with more than 2 likes

(submissions are subject to fusion with others) (submit at your own risk) (all hail the mighty bertha) (side-affects of submission are rashes, patchy skin, severe loss of appetite, severe loss of friends, severe loss of hair, severe loss of skin, severe loss of severeness, nothing, the void is all consuming, moderate to severe captalistitis, cabbyitis, or payloditis, hopelessness, and death. Is not for mesothelioma. Consult a doctor before you stop using submissions. Tell your doctor if you have ever been to a country where fungal infections are common) (i don't particularly like the knuckles meme) (THE SOVIETS REALLY WANT A BANNER PLEASE HAND IT OVER AND NOBODY GETS HURT) (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) (You wanna join my free gift card giveaway? just like my video, subscribe to my channel, and comment down below) (dab on 'em haters!)

{insert_name_here}

[REDACTED]
Mar 15, 2017
nowhere
I will collect all submissions up until 12:30 CST (iowa has daylight savings) on Sunday, then I will hold a poll with all submissions with more than 2 likes

(submissions are subject to fusion with others) (submit at your own risk) (all hail the mighty bertha) (side-affects of submission are rashes, patchy skin, severe loss of appetite, severe loss of friends, severe loss of hair, severe loss of skin, severe loss of severeness, nothing, the void is all consuming, moderate to severe captalistitis, cabbyitis, or payloditis, hopelessness, and death. Is not for mesothelioma. Consult a doctor before you stop using submissions. Tell your doctor if you have ever been to a country where fungal infections are common) (i don't particularly like the knuckles meme) (THE SOVIETS REALLY WANT A BANNER PLEASE HAND IT OVER AND NOBODY GETS HURT) (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) (You wanna join my free gift card giveaway? just like my video, subscribe to my channel, and comment down below) (dab on 'em haters!)
what