Kingdom Marketplace

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
I'll be selling my old Ogre model here (the one shown in the Community Core Stream), since every Landship here lacks fabrication capabilities.

Armed to the teeth, well armored, has a small base on its back and "looks like a cathedral on wheels", what could be better?

20170905084647_1.jpg 20170905084652_1.jpg 20170905084659_1.jpg

Tech Price: 35 million BB and signature of non-aggression treaty (1 in stock)
Blueprint Price: N/A
Delivery is free (via Lemonian Mass Driver pods, please state your coordinates and clear the area upon delivery. )

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
View attachment 16601
This is the Aether Landship. Is a heavily armed Support Vehicle that can repair, shield, charge, and fabricate blocks for techs on the battlefield. Has like, 1 million BB worth of just batteries. Has boosters. (The tech in the snapshot is anchored)

Price: 17 million BB (will produce if one is bought)
Blueprint: 500 million BB

Self shipping - free
Buyer handled shipping - free
Cargo Train shipping - None
Cargo Plane shipping - None
Damn. That looks crazy!!!

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'll be selling my old Ogre model here (the one shown in the Community Core Stream), since every Landship here lacks fabrication capabilities.

Armed to the teeth, well armored, has a small base on its back and "looks like a cathedral on wheels", what could be better?

View attachment 16604 View attachment 16605 View attachment 16606

Tech Price: 35 million BB and signature of non-aggression treaty (1 in stock)
Blueprint Price: N/A
Delivery is free (via Lemonian Mass Driver pods, please state your coordinates and clear the area upon delivery. )
You have to give us the snapshot or else how are we gonna use it (not RP)?

Also, is that the build limit? I'd like to build something bigger and see what happens...

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
The ScrapMaster 3000* is now for sale.
ScrapMaster 3000.png
It is a fully functional mobile scrapping and crafting base, with anchoring capabilities. Perfect for scrapping parts left over from a battle.
Price for tech: 500k BB
Price for blueprint: 2 million BB

Free delivery via Pigeon Postal Skytrain with on site assembly by Quacking Engineering engineers with each purchase.
Blueprints available in hard copy and soft copy form.
*Made from refurbished scrap parts cobbled together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The ScrapMaster 3000* is now for sale.
View attachment 16660
It is a fully functional mobile scrapping and crafting base, with anchoring capabilities. Perfect for scrapping parts left over from a battle.
Price for tech: 500k BB

Free delivery via Pigeon Postal Skytrain with on site assembly by Quacking Engineering engineers with each purchase.
*Made from refurbished parts cobbled together.
You're selling THAT for 500k while you sell your small plane for over a million?...

Okay.

You do know scrappers don't work mobile, right?

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The Almighty
ION CANNON!
screen17.png

Coming soon to the kingdom marketplace this weekend...
Includes a License
for the "Save and Load" of the "compound weapon" bug:
[Compound Weapon Saver Licence]

Licences for the "Save and Load" of the "compound weapon" bug for use in your kingdom's arsenal is coming soon...

For more details on a bug used, visit >Here<

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
You have to give us the snapshot or else how are we gonna use it (not RP)?

Also, is that the build limit? I'd like to build something bigger and see what happens...
Oh, right, sorry. Here you go. Here's the A4 variant, added more armor and more guns. Same price. :)LSM02_Ogre_A4.png
I'm glad to inform that this has been properly battle-tested in both campaign and one-on-one combat with other Techs in this thread. It handles quite well.

As for build limit, that's what I "currently have in stock". I can build more upon order.

Reactions: Sozin

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
IMG_0772.PNG
The Hawkeye Liberator. Armed with over 30 cruise missiles, this powerhouse is also extremely fast and durable. Has boosters and is equipped with batteries and repair bubbles. Is a manned vehicle. Does not work well in space.

Warning: do NOT drink coke while driving as the plane does not like sticky controls...

Price: 20 million BB per vehicle (3 in stock) (cruise missiles ain't cheap, y'know)
Blueprint: 500 million BB

Shipping:
Self tech shipping - free
Cargo Train shipping - NA
Cargo Plane shipping - NA

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
IMG_0773.PNG
The Booster Dogfighter. Quick, agile, and an accurate sniper/dogfighter. Has 2 sniper railguns up front and 6 repeaters on the sides. Runs on 4 boosters and 3 fuel tanks. Falls when out of fuel. No bubbles. Remote controlled/manned. Has 50x more fuel in RP than in real TT. Flies for 6 hours before refueling.

Price: 100k BB (6 in stock)
Blueprint: 6 million BB

Shipping:
Cargo Train shipping - 1k BB (slower, but can carry mass amounts)
Cargo Train shipping - NA

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
IMG_0774.PNG
The Swarmer Minicopter. A pretty fast mini attack helicopter armed with 6 seekers. Comes in swarms to overwhelm a much larger enemy with salvos of missiles. Has batteries but no bubbles for some reason. Can't hover in the same spot.

Price: 200k BB (10 in stock) (propellers ain't cheap, y'know)
Blueprint price: 9 million BB

Shipping:
Cargo Train shipping - 1k
Cargo Plane shipping - NA

Reactions: The Grand Teki

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
The Starling is now for sale.
Starling.png
Has 6 cruise missiles each and has full healing coverage.
Price per unit: 150k BB

Free delivery via Pigeon Postal Skytrain with on site assembly by Qwahn Industries engineers with each purchase.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
IMG_0794.PNG
This is: THE PLASMISSILE!
This is the most powerful weapon the Kebab Kingdom has ever created, as it's materials are rare and dangerous. It is made of nuclear infused Plasmite which is highly explosive, combined with the power of a massive nuke together it will decimate (basically disintegrate) ANYTHING in a radius of 350 meters including dirt, rocks, blocks, people, etc etc. This Missile can also cause minor - medium sized earthquakes because of its Celestian Coating.

Price: 75 million (will try produce if one is bought, if not able to produce you may wait and have a discount price)
Blueprint Price: Top Secret, 472 trillion

Shipping:
Self shipping (warning, may decimate your HQ)
Buyer handled shipping

Reactions: Legionite

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
View attachment 16976
This is: THE PLASMISSILE!
This is the most powerful weapon the Kebab Kingdom has ever created, as it's materials are rare and dangerous. It is made of nuclear infused Plasmite which is highly explosive, combined with the power of a massive nuke together it will decimate (basically disintegrate) ANYTHING in a radius of 350 meters including dirt, rocks, blocks, people, etc etc. This Missile can also cause minor - medium sized earthquakes because of its Celestian Coating.

Price: 75 million (will try produce if one is bought, if not able to produce you may wait and have a discount price)
Blueprint Price: Top Secret, 472 trillion

Shipping:
Buyer handled shipping
That's a big fkn nuke you got there...
...Because RP is made for fun.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I would like to propose a offer to the TAC kingdom @Legionite. I will pay 120K, if you give us your older AI. I know that you work on upgrading it, so if you could give my the coding to your AI's older intelligence. It would be greatly appreciated.