Kingdom Marketplace

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
This is the new Kingdom Marketplace! Anyone from a kingdom can buy and sell blueprints and techs from other kingdoms!

Make sure you're leader agrees, though, as it is using your kingdom's funds and you might be selling away your kingdom's secret techs.

Make your prices reasonable, as no one is willing to pay 100 million BB just for some small tech. Copying the tech in the snapshot is not allowed, as that is STEALING (RP is stealing only)

This is all kingdoms roleplay, and anyone is free to use any techs for themselves, just not official kingdoms.

Current funds of all Kingdoms:

Kebab - 21,384,223 BB
Lemon -
500 million BB to spend at the moment
ChaOS - ???
UESO - 495,999,950 BB
Kiwi - ???
Duck - 46,000,110 BB
SFS - ???
TAC - 8,040,050 BB
TGAF - 21 million

Saiwuntest Cult - ????????

Notify me if I forgot a kingdom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Again I do not know your source of wisdom, but the Lemon-kingdom funds are limitless.
The 22 million BBs you've quoted there was just a random number thrown in by @GamerParrish .
It might be his personal belongings he wanted to offer in the Kingdoms pool of wealth.
So, infinite? I'll say 50 million, then.

Btw, how do you even make money? Selling resources?

The Kebab Kingdom has been making money by scrapping the remains of destroyed tech components that we have picked up. It's worth quite a lot, actually.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
That sort of destroys the economy, don't you think? You'd be able to buy anything, give away any amount of money, sort of ruins this whole post.
Sorry about that, but we do grow golden lemons in our grove and we have an unlimited amount of lemon-blocks we can sell therefore.
We won't ruin the economy, as we have an interest in trade, but there is no set amount of BB for the Lemon-kingdoms infinte money supply.
For the sake of the RP-aspect you intend, let us assume we are rich, VERY rich... 22 million BB is ... nothing.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Sorry about that, but we do grow golden lemons in our grove and we have an unlimited amount of lemon-blocks we can sell therefore.
We won't ruin the economy, as we have an interest in trade, but there is no set amount of BB for the Lemon-kingdoms infinte money supply.
For the sake of the RP-aspect you intend, let us assume we are rich, VERY rich... 22 million BB is ... nothing.
What about 500 million?

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
This is the new Kingdom Marketplace! Anyone from a kingdom can buy and sell blueprints and techs from other kingdoms!
For your information, TAC's information is on the first page of it's thread. Look for "Resources".

Not that much income from selling an unlimited supply of wood, probably because the Earth Federation Forces (obviously not UESO) is probably scamming us in our trade deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seth_Seth

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
I would like to add that the Chaos Continuum has about 100m BB's to spend currently.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
How do all of your kingdoms have so much BB? I guess the Kebab Kingdom isn't really MAKING money right now, as we only sold about 5-10 salvaged techs. We need to start getting into business if we want to be successful.

IMG_0719.PNG
Our best and most trustworthy infantry unit, the Fast Kebab Launcher (yes, it got named)

I'm currently selling:
Every one of these little buggies for 30k BB each (yes, it's very cheap), 10 in stock currently
1 million BB for our secret blueprint

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Technically, this still isn't infinite money. Even though you have an infinite amount of lemon blocks, who's gonna buy all of them? No one has infinite money, and you actually have to GET your buyer to buy your lemon blocks.

Also, won't that be selling your citizens?...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The Earth Federation Forces (obviously not UESO), our trade provider is probably scamming us in our trade deal.
Our kingdom sells tons of wood to them every day, but we get very little cash/BB in return.
Then, you should stop trading with them. Trade with the actual UESO or something.

Also, refined wood has an average price of about 9 BB each, so do you really expect to make a living selling wood?

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Also, refined wood usually sells for 9 BB each, so do you really expect to make a living selling wood?
The rest of the useful resources are being used in the construction of the HQ.
Autominers are slow, and while mining from conventional "mines" to get Plumbia. The process takes time, RP time.

The new HQ should solve some of the resource crisis by allowing more Techs to be built and allow the territory to spread out farther.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Selling another tech:
IMG_0722.PNG
Our beloved Hawkeye flying sniper, this is an extra we have created to be sold.

Price: 1 million BB each, blueprint is 12 million 1 in stock currently

Reactions: Masakari

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The rest of the useful resources are being used in the construction of the HQ.
Autominers are slow, and while mining from conventional "mines" to get Plumbia. The process takes time, RP time.
I suggest selling savaged scrap for components as they are hot right now. Most salvaged techs we have discovered are worth around a few hundred thousand to millions each.

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
From the TAC Foundries:
A vintage mobile command center! (repair bubbles only I'm afraid)
Goliath.png
At bargain prices!
3 million to manufacture one
33 million for blueprint
3 in stock

The Glasgow:
Glasgow.png
4 million per ship
44 million for blueprint
5 in stock

Last edited: