Just too many small AI tech

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nightblade Greyswandir, Aug 12, 2018 at 8:30 AM.

1. Nightblade Greyswandir

Nightblade Greyswandir Well-Known Member

I stared new game, and it is EXTREMELY BORING as I play with medium and big tech, and it is like somebody locked game on super-easy mod. I am getting mostly tech that do not last more than one salvo of my tech and with 0 dmg on me... Is there a way to make tech who attack you to be more up to the size of your own tech, or even better firepower of players tech.

Benbacon, AstraTheDragon and elfdrow like this.
  2. elfdrow

elfdrow Well-Known Member

well NG right now the game has 2 speeds. crawl and full speed crash XD

you pass from being. "meh... small enemies" to "does that guy has a lot of cruise missil... BOOM"

I want the weapons to be taking into consideration in the matchmaker lol. but you are right about this.
    right now I'm starting to doubt they are taking size into consideration XD

FoxVulpe, Nate and AstraTheDragon like this.
  3. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

Agreed. The game desperately needs a difficulty option.

However until then concentrate on getting GSO to 5, you get far more big enemies then. They're still largely pushovers, but they will be bigger.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  4. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

Your right. :) You get a lot of weak tiny, small and medium sized techs. Then you get the large yellow heavily shielded and somewhat a hassle. And then suddenly you'll get the large deadly.

elfdrow likes this.