just some suggestions :3

DROTC ball

Website
mail.google.com
Hoi there!
This time I’ll be suggesting a little bit of stuff. Like blocks and maybe other stuff. And I haven’t said things in a while. Anyways I’ll be like a person and things xD. Of course, I hope the devs take inspiration lol.

Blocks and blocks
_____

=>HE 12 round rifle (probably more for fun than a suggestion) – a moderate ranged rifle with a good damage that can deal lots of damage because it shoots at a decent rate. It has a medium HP and explodes when destroyed. And is rank 4 HE (give or take a little). When the reaper comes a knocking on your door, shoot him with 12 rounds. Tell the devil (enemy that killed you xD) that I’m coming back for more.

=>HE Penta riot shield – a HE shield designed to only shield a medium area. It is in the shape of a pentagon, like the pattern on the havoc shield. And has way more resist and stuff angst bullet and stuff. Overusing “stuff” and “and” a lot .

=>GSO heavy plating – this is a 1x2 armor for GSO, but with more hp. And it’s level 3 GSO. It’s a pretty hard armor and is good for making a shell of armor.

=>GSO 15-pound cannon – size of a megaton and deals less. Because it’s level 3 . Low range, and high AOE with Gouda damage.

=>VEN 1x1 armor plating – a 1x1 block of armor for VEN that has less hp than most armor but more hp than VEN blocks. And u can still go fast cuz of its light weight. ArMoR bUt On a DIeIT :3.

=>VEN 1x2 armor plating – 1x1, but with more weight and more hp as well as Gouda coverage. You still can go fast. In other words, 1x1 armor but x2.

=>VEN focused laser gun – a small, light weight laser. It has a medium attack power and can go for some time (the laser that’s shot :3). It is right point on target but can't rotate.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Here's my feedback on those suggested blocks:
-12 RR: basically a more volatile Repeater Rifle and weaker as well-power seep isn't too good for a game at this stage

-Penta Shield: Good idea-a smaller shield that drains less power could be useful for smaller HE techs

-GSO Plating: Probably more power creep as the weight might not be noticeable and GSO isn't supposed to have the best things anyway

- 15 Pounder: Again, just a weaker variant of a Megaton-could be viable if it had a shorter reload and a faster traverse as that might allow it to target small and fast techs better

-VEN Armor: Personally I just can't see VEN having dedicated armor plating as they are a corp based on mobility, not survivability

-VEN Laser: I like this idea, but I honestly would want this perk/weapon function to go the Zeus Laser

Captain Load

Hoi there!
This time I’ll be suggesting a little bit of stuff. Like blocks and maybe other stuff. And I haven’t said things in a while. Anyways I’ll be like a person and things xD. Of course, I hope the devs take inspiration lol.
It really helps to title your suggestion threads more specifically and to keep them to as narrow a theme as possible. For example, this one could've been broken up into "Venture armor ideas", "HE weapon idea", and so on. Or you could even do one for each individual suggestion..the devs seem to really like that.