JUST GIVE US A WORKING MULTIPLAYER

big_loo99

Попьём чайку)
Dec 7, 2019
Ukraine, Odessa
When will there be a normal, working multiplayer? I think it would really be better to deal with multiplayer rather than adding new blocks.
From the new blocks are no good, with this task better cope modders.
JUST GIVE US A WORKING MULTIPLAYER
Yes, I understand that in words is easy but in deeds is hard.
Of the bugs I am familiar with is the synchronization of resources.
Well really, if there is a working multiplayer then you will be better, more players = more purchases.
Sorry if something is wrong...

Last edited:

DavidSilva

Jul 12, 2022
Yes, I totally agree with you, getting the whole multiplayer thing up and running is a priority.

Last edited:

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
Crafting first. One significant reason why multiplayer is so non-functional is because the crafting system is in serious need of a remodel (perhaps even a do-over). Multiplayer shouldn’t have everything single-player has if single-player’s stuff is functioning below par.

I also say crafting should be fixed first because the game was single-player long before it ever became multiplayer. In fact, if I recall correctly, the devs didn’t originally have it in mind to add multiplayer functionality to the game. So be grateful for what you have. Multiplayer is a freaking engineering feat in computer programming.

MarkStillPlays

Feb 22, 2022
i agree aswell, i just want to be able to use modded parts with my friends WITHOUT having to make an entirely new co-op save file!

toqer

Jun 17, 2018
I think Multiplayer is fine....Crafting is overratted. I don't even care for crafting in single player. Once you max a corp, you get the terminal, from there it's just an issue of money.

There are some things I'd like to see fixed in Multiplayer though.

1. MOTD for people joining the server.

2. Games set private by default.

3. Rubber band bounding to host. Why should the host wait for others? If someone is holding the host back, they get bounced to the middle of the play sphere.

4. Bans. Not *just* kicks, but bans.

5. Individual inventories, wallets.

6. Get rid of resource physics completely. Waste of resources in MP. I don't need to see that I'm carrying 100 peices of wood. It doesn't matter in MP, maybe just a floating number for each resource type. Keep block physics though, since they're a core part of the game.

Reactions: big_loo99

big_loo99

Попьём чайку)
Dec 7, 2019
Ukraine, Odessa
I think Multiplayer is fine....Crafting is overratted. I don't even care for crafting in single player. Once you max a corp, you get the terminal, from there it's just an issue of money.

There are some things I'd like to see fixed in Multiplayer though.

1. MOTD for people joining the server.

2. Games set private by default.

3. Rubber band bounding to host. Why should the host wait for others? If someone is holding the host back, they get bounced to the middle of the play sphere.

4. Bans. Not *just* kicks, but bans.

5. Individual inventories, wallets.

6. Get rid of resource physics completely. Waste of resources in MP. I don't need to see that I'm carrying 100 peices of wood. It doesn't matter in MP, maybe just a floating number for each resource type. Keep block physics though, since they're a core part of the game.
Individual inventory and wallets - it's a very good idea, you can thus play in PVP

But for resources I did not mention, BUT! Yes, in fact, they are useless (unless only for earning, especially helps in the beginning of the game).

The problem is the sphere, which limits the players, which does not allow more travel and flight. Also bugs associated with resources, with their synchronization.