Join forces and work together to make THE MOST POWERFUL VEHICLE IN TT!!!

Which vehicle is the strongest?

• Benbacon’s

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Bøømik’s

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Today, we'll all put our conflicts aside, and we work on the most powerful vehicle TT has ever seen. I'll upload nothing more than a cab, BUT, upgrade it, and post the update here. From there on, others can download your mod, and work on that.

For the convenience of everyone, I'll create a new post every once in a while with the most powerful mod. This way, we don't have a million replies that's impossible to navigate. Too bad I can't just edit a post and upload a file.

The most powerful mods (it will be updated as time goes on):

The original (11/11/2017): index.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomik

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
@Traveel I'm cool with this, but for the sake of the other members, I'd like to ask if you can have a stable save (0.7.8). Thanks!

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
So do we just make a brand new tech out of it?
If so, then why not just upload a snapshot?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Today, we'll all put our conflicts aside, and we work on the most powerful vehicle TT has ever seen. I'll upload nothing more than a cab, BUT, upgrade it, and post the update here. From there on, others can download your mod, and work on that.

For the convenience of everyone, I'll create a new post every once in a while with the most powerful mod. This way, we don't have a million replies that's impossible to navigate. Too bad I can't just edit a post and upload a file.

The most powerful mods (it will be updated as time goes on):

The original (11/11/2017): index.php
When you edit, you can press the 'more options' button to upload files

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
In 10 days, the most powerful vehicle will act as the template for the continuation.