JimmyBlether's Random Question #1= If You Had Your Own Planet, What Would It Be Like?

Good Question?

• yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
SPAAAACE!!!

I'm a person who likes to ask questions and see others opinions and ideas based around it. This one I have asked to others in real life and they've not said too much. I know you lot are an imaginative lot (concerning the amazing stuff you make) so here's the question, if you could create your own planet (with no limits), what would it be like? It can be as mad or as simple as you want! It could be small and cold, large and hot. It could have huge rings or be a gas giant with life harbouring moons (like Pandora from Avatar)! Let your imagination run wild!

Here is mine:

Personally, I prefer a more realistic planet. Mine would be a cold world, not as cold as hoth from star wars, but cold enough for full snow coverage on all the landmasses. No axial tilt, so no seasons and not much melting of the snow. It would have liquid oceans with a higher salt content than earth's to stop them freezing and at certain places, coniferous forests stretching on for miles. It would have around 95% of earth's gravity and a slightly thicker atmosphere while orbiting a star 90% of the sun's mass.

My home would be built into the side of a mountain, overlooking a valley of trees, animal heards and the ocean in the distance. Completely untouched by mankind. The house would have a large landing pad sticking out next to it for my starship while having huge windows along its front to let me admire the landscape.

Can't come up with a name though.

What's yours?

Big title isn't it.

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Planet Name: Mechonas
Major Satellites: 3
Gravity: 1.6 Gs
Size: ~Earth
Suns: 2
An artificial world, Mechonas is actually an ancient robot who settled into orbit around twin suns after taking critical damage in the Great War of Mechanical Freedom. Mechonas is still active, and is not actually named Mechonas by design. Mechonas is a hollow world, allowing for storage beyond most needs. The sole inhabitant of this world is another machine, quite like Mechonas, but younger, much smaller, and capable of self-repair.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Planet Name: Mechonas
Major Satellites: 3
Gravity: 1.6 Gs
Size: ~Earth
Suns: 2
An artificial world, Mechonas is actually an ancient robot who settled into orbit around twin suns after taking critical damage in the Great War of Mechanical Freedom. Mechonas is still active, and is not actually named Mechonas by design. Mechonas is a hollow world, allowing for storage beyond most needs. The sole inhabitant of this world is another machine, quite like Mechonas, but younger, much smaller, and capable of self-repair.
Interesting... Nice story! Good name too. What are its moons?

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Interesting... Nice story! Good name too. What are its moons?
The Satellites of Mechonas are as listed:

Dwarthas - a large mining ship about the size of an average mountain. It is the third-largest of the Satellites and orbits its brother, Sigmolite.

Sigmolite - a massive production ship, about the size of New York State. It is the second-largest Satellite and orbits Mechonas directly.

Thaxota - an Apocalypse-class warship, about the size of Earth's moon. It is the largest Satellite and has no set orbit, instead choosing to patrol the area sporadically.

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Honestly, I'm a bit torn.
one hand, I want a large Goldy-lock planet able to sustain life
On the other hand, I want a large, Smooth planet i can cultivate from nothing into the ability to sustain life.
Either way, It'll have to be large.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Great ideas people!

The Satellites of Mechonas are as listed:

Dwarthas - a large mining ship about the size of an average mountain. It is the third-largest of the Satellites and orbits its brother, Sigmolite.

Sigmolite - a massive production ship, about the size of New York State. It is the second-largest Satellite and orbits Mechonas directly.

Thaxota - an Apocalypse-class warship, about the size of Earth's moon. It is the largest Satellite and has no set orbit, instead choosing to patrol the area sporadically.
Spaceships eih! I see a death star XL.

Seth_Seth

Possibly trying to get himself to play TT
Website
sites.google.com
If I could create my own planet...

Name: BTI-496 (some other weird naming convention, less weird than Ventures ("Venture Radar")).
Temperature: Cold- like a winter wonderland.
Size: Big (around 7,000 miles, earth is about 4,000), considered a super earth
Gravity: 99% of earth, might have issues doing parkour.
Satellites: 2 natural, 10 artificial.
Life: Considered Dead, though the planet's star has become big enough for the planet to have life even though it's cold, Moons also able to have life.
Moons: GRT-2943: Hot, Big (1,000 miles) 900% of earth's moon's (about 150% of earths) (1/6 of earths gravity, 600%= 100% earth):eek:, orbits BTI-496.
NAL-001: Frozen, small (500 miles) 30% gravity, orbits GRT-2943, somehow has rings of resources.
Other: (I'm going by "earth is billions of years old" even though I think in the "earth is a few thousand years old" way, we can just assume humans died and robots have taken over( I think that statement would cause a paradox because of me))

Robots like Techs have been landing on BTI-496 for it's resources, Cells have been found in the cold oceans splitting.
GRT-2943: "Blue Magma" has been found on this moon making some techs want to learn more about this form of magma (since the surface is about 49% magma but the land is all connected), hover bug suggested for flying techs and hovers suggested for land techs.
NAL-001: Techs have also been trying to get on the planet due to new resources both on the planet (1) and in the rings (2), may also contain water, boats recommended when we break the ice (60% ice, probably covering water).

(does this qualify as a planet that can be used in kingdoms?)
If your wanting more details about the planet, the moons, or the 10 artificial things orbiting BTI-496, just ask.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
If I could create my own planet...

Name: BTI-496 (some other weird naming convention, less weird than Ventures ("Venture Radar")).
Temperature: Cold- like a winter wonderland.
Size: Big (around 7,000 miles, earth is about 4,000), considered a gas giant
Gravity: 99% of earth, might have issues doing parkour.
Satellites: 2 natural, 10 artificial.
Life: Considered Dead, though the planet's star has become big enough for the planet to have life even though it's cold, Moons also able to have life.
Moons: GRT-2943: Hot, Big (1,000 miles) 900% of earth's moon's (about 150% of earths) (1/6 of earths gravity, 600%= 100% earth):eek:, orbits BTI-496.
NAL-001: Frozen, small (500 miles) 30% gravity, orbits GRT-2943, somehow has rings of resources.
Other: (I'm going by "earth is billions of years old" even though I think in the "earth is a few thousand years old" way, we can just assume humans died and robots have taken over( I think that statement would cause a paradox because of me))

Robots like Techs have been landing on BTI-496 for it's resources, Cells have been found in the cold oceans splitting.
GRT-2943: "Blue Magma" has been found on this moon making some techs want to learn more about this form of magma (since the surface is about 49% magma but the land is all connected), hover bug suggested for flying techs and hovers suggested for land techs.
NAL-001: Techs have also been trying to get on the planet due to new resources both on the planet (1) and in the rings (2), may also contain water, boats recommended when we break the ice (60% ice, probably covering water).

(does this qualify as a planet that can be used in kingdoms?)
If your wanting more details about the planet, the moons, or the 10 artificial things orbiting BTI-496, just ask.
Very cool! That could be a place in the TT kingdoms universe or the Genesis thing @Lord Zarnox is doing. I like it!

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
my planet I mention in my forum profile location is similar to the off world, but I live in a mountianous reigon, where there are hills with much flat areas to make castles and kingdoms on. I am seriously thinking transforming the scavenger into a cab, board the rocket to BTI-496, to hopefully make it there and meet others