Jetfire's Shipyard

XJetfireX

Heavy-duty military engineer
Here i am.
I'll be posting my techs here so you can test them and have fun!
Mostly it will be a heavy-class ones, because... erm.. i am heavy weapons guy!
1563065413521.png

Last edited:

XJetfireX

Last edited:

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
View attachment 28089
Assault hovercraft "Hailstrike". Moderate energy, speed, maneurability, firepower. Avoid explosive damage.
Use gyroscope on top to adjust balance.
Boost key - ctrl.
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1802764421
It's interesting to see how your building is advancing from one to the next hovercraft. Virtually every comment I had, you've improved upon in your subsequent techs. This one is dramatically higher performance versus the one in post #4. If I can make a suggestion - you're still suffering some instability which can be fixed by gyros. When I anchored it, I had a hard time keeping it upright. Add a second trim gyro in the empty space just underneath the first one. Trim gyros all link together when multiple are placed, so adjusting one adjusts all of them together. This will solve pretty much all your stability issues.

Otherwise, nice work so far!

XJetfireX

It's interesting to see how your building is advancing from one to the next hovercraft. Virtually every comment I had, you've improved upon in your subsequent techs. This one is dramatically higher performance versus the one in post #4. If I can make a suggestion - you're still suffering some instability which can be fixed by gyros. When I anchored it, I had a hard time keeping it upright. Add a second trim gyro in the empty space just underneath the first one. Trim gyros all link together when multiple are placed, so adjusting one adjusts all of them together. This will solve pretty much all your stability issues.

Otherwise, nice work so far!
Thank you for advide, I'll look into it ;)

XJetfireX

1563045037183.png
1563045200212.png
1563045329076.png
Currently the heaviest tech i've ever made. Ladies and gentleman,
The destroyer-class antigravity ship "Quasar". Gosh, just look how many guns it have on the sides! Who in the world decided to create that monster? Ah, yes, it's me.

up/down arrows - lift keys.
ctrl - boost key.
Antigrav controller is on the back, near the decorative cockpit.
Tremendous amount of firepower on the sides, obviously.
While boosting, it's better to use airplane control scheme.
Warning: despite it's extremely large energy resources, antigravity engines consume A LOT of it, so you need to be careful about that. (So yeah, this huge thing is definitely not for everyday use)

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1802850848

[UPDATED]: Added radars.
PS: I'll try to rebuild it into a hoverbug version soon, but it's really hard to edit something in it, so it may take a while.

Last edited:

XJetfireX

Added another trim gyro into Hailstrike, updated it's Steam link.
Added radars on the Quasar, updated steam link.

Last edited:

XJetfireX

1563063973689.png
Aaand finally i did it!

Quasar mk2
New, improved version. Visually you can't really notice anything different from Quasar mk1 and it has a bit less energy capacity, but now it has new gravity controlling experimental engines instead, also known as the "HVRBG", making this ship extremely mobile for it's size and able to fly without anti-gravs turned on. Yes, antigravs are still inside and (in a cost of energy) you can turn them on, making Quasar even more maneurable and allowing it to hover in air.

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1803112886