Jaime Wolf`s Mechanical Workshop

Jaime

Hello everyone.

This will be my small crazy Scrap Yard, where I would like to introduce some of my Techs and Mechs and other more or less useful Stuff. Take a free beer out of the box and enjoy the show. ;)

I hope you like a few of my more or less curious curiosities. :)

Jaime Wolf
JW-MW

tonytonybugbotconfused

Jaime

Well, it is difficult to decide which is the first tech I would like to show you.

Hm, i think it will be the Giant Marble of Death des Todes.

With this Tech I wanted to try to get as close as possible to the shape of a ball. After she had finished, she should be able to move and have shields so she would not take to much damage.
Well, now it can move, but only the turning circle is about as large as the orbit of the earth around the sun.

Marble JW.png
:D

Jaime

Many thanks, Chrii :]

Soo, the last ComCore war about 2 Wheelers and here are some of mine:

The Flyin Brotdose:
Flying Brotdose JW.png

The GunBoot:
GunBoot JW.png

TwoWheelsOfFun:
TwoWheeelsOfFun JW.png

Jaime

Some time ago I started a small rocket project. It should of course be a Saturn V. With the first version I was not really satisfied. This is how version 2 was created. A slimmer and more fitting silhouette.
What can she do? Now what makes a rocket? She flies up! ;):D

Saturn V v1:
X Test Saturn V 06.png

Saturn V v2:
X Test Saturn V 17.png

Jaime

One day, DerNiepe, who is often streaming on Twitch, took me to the idea of building a very fast ground vehicle. So Version 1 was created. It goes without booster over 141 things, but the special feature is that with boosters with Boostern it goes 181 and then it very slowly takes off and so becomes an airplane. It can even fly pretty well and lands very gently. I use is often in the Test Chamber to go away from the Starting Zone.

Plane Fast 180 v02.png

PS: if you take of the single Rotor an top of the Tech, it will no longer fly! ;)

Jaime

This time I show you a small Evolution of a Microplane that I built some time ago. @Pink Kitty has something similar and even more compact model in the ComCore on the 1.3.17 posted. Mine dont use an Gyro, but the first two are really easy to control.

First One: This here can only start well from the Build mode.
Moskito by Jaime.png

Second: This can start well from the ground and has a shield bubble for the untrained among us.
Moskito3 by Jaime.png

Third: This one is somewhat tricky. It can only start from an upright position and has a small Booster for it. The Trick is to set it up with the Reverse-Gear and then shoot it in the Air with the Booster. It's not as easy to fly as the first version, but still fun when you have the turn out.
Moskito4 by Jaime.png

Last edited:

Jaime

@Sylver: i like to see your plane :]

here is another variant, an heavy micro bomber. stearing is tricky, but again, once you get use to it, its a lot of fun :D

HeavyMicroB JW.png

Chrii_the_Vieh

Great little flyers again!
I hope Jaime is okay with us littering his workshop now.

I'm sure you have seen my approach to the micro-flyers over in my Hangar.
I did some additional builds, as those get quite addictive, once you started to do them.

ScoutyDroneV3
ScoutyDroneV3.png
It is not absolutely tiny (as some of my other builds were), but it manoevers brilliantly and has a small footprint and a cheap price.

Do not forget, that each scout needs a payload terminal, so as you reach a nice spot, you can buy a base or some blocks to start off easily.

I'm quite happy that we are able to build those micro-flyers with the blocks we have now.
Flying is so much fun in TerraTech.

May the zestiness be with you.