isqltychips's Blocks

isqltychips

allah gaming
Jun 27, 2019
Okay so I accidentally released things that were not meant to be released in the last basic blocks update, the Reinforcement Plates, they were basically the armor plates before the current armor plates. The models are bad, they aren't balanced and not even supposed to be released. So could y'all do me a favor and delete those? I will be re-using the ID's so it will break the blocks occupying those slots if you don't delete them. My mistake, original post is updated.

isqltychips

allah gaming
Jun 27, 2019
IEC Repulsor Launcher is now available!
IEC_AllahYeeterIcon.png

"A small grenade launcher style weapon that shoots repulsors, small bombs with high knockback. Considered a civilian defense weapon, but nobody is stopping you from using it otherwise."
Limited left/right gimbal, up to 90 degree gimbal up, 5 down, 220 DPS, about 1.5x projectile velocity of the 3-pound, and 0.7 shot cooldown.
allah ball

Attachments

Last edited:

isqltychips

allah gaming
Jun 27, 2019
Quick fix to the Repulsor Launcher. Due to the recent switching of gimbal axes, the vertical gimbal limits on the weapon broke. Here is a quick fix for that issue, enjoy! Original post is updated

Reactions: Cloud and Seth_Seth

isqltychips

allah gaming
Jun 27, 2019
IEC Power Pack Update!
This is a small update/pack focusing on IEC power blocks.
Blocks included in this pack:
-IEC Anchored Reactor (A large base reactor that only generates power when anchored. A lot of power too.)
IEC_AnchoredReactorIcon.png
-IEC 4C Battery (A robust four-celled battery. Stores a moderate amount of power, and can take a few hits before destruction.)
IEC_MedBatteryIcon.png
-IEC Personal Defense Barrier ( A small directional shield that can absorb a good amount of damage, while not consuming very much energy passively.)
IEC_DirectionalShieldIcon.png

-Nerfed the Mobile Reactor's power output, now has somewhere around 15/s rather than the orignal 85/s

Enjoy! :)

Attachments