Is Luke really Darth Vader's son?

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Technically, he sort of isn't, but sort of is. He is Anakin's son. Also, you clearly haven't seen Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Well, this couldn't be more random...

I see what you mean @Lyons. I'm just not going to say it.

For story's sake, lets leave the 'I am your father' thing as legitimate.

Also, Vader/Anakin had no dad, if you really payed attention to the lore (my thing). As the prophecy goes, he basically is the Star Wars Force Jesus :).

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Well, this couldn't be more random...

I see what you mean @Lyons. I'm just not going to say it.

For story's sake, lets leave the 'I am your father' thing as legitimate.

Also, Vader/Anakin had no dad, if you really payed attention to the lore (my thing). As the prophecy goes, he basically is the Star Wars Force Jesus :).
I know Anakin doesn't have a dad but we never had proof that he was Luke's father. Where is the birth certificate? Where are the tests?

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Oh yeah...
I just remembered I read somewhere that it might have been the force trying to restore the balance, which created Luke and Leia. No idea for sure though.

Zed

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Forgot about that... I'm stupid. My head is so full of the cool aspects of Star Wars Legends (especially the old republic era) that I forget about the original Canon content, the stuff that started it all.

Should we make a Star Wars Ramblings thread?

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Forgot about that... I'm stupid. My head is so full of the cool aspects of Star Wars Legends (especially the old republic era) that I forget about the original Canon content, the stuff that started it all.

Should we make a Star Wars Ramblings thread?
only if you ALSO make a STARTREK ramblings thread for each of the versions ie original, next gen, ds9, voyager, movies, reboot mooovies

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
only if you ALSO make a STARTREK ramblings thread for each of the versions ie original, next gen, ds9, voyager, movies, reboot mooovies
I cant tell if your messing around, but I like star trek. I'll make the thread as a miscellaneous science fiction thread for all sci-fi. From science fantasy/spacemagic (star wars) to high realism science fiction like the Martian.

Lyons

Zed

Zed you are Jimmy's son. (I just said that but it doesn't mean it's true. Yoda said it but it doesn't mean it's true
What reason would Yoda have to lie? Additionally, if you truly question Luke's Parentage see the spoiler below:

Lyons

What reason would Yoda have to lie? Additionally, if you truly question Luke's Parentage see the spoiler below:

How do we know that Luke is really that kid? There could have been a hospital mix-up.