INVICTUS Tech

TRYNNUN

((NOTE: All current builds in this original post are "Pre-Hawkeye" Update.))

"Invictus" it's Latin for unconquered.

Despite what some groups would have you believe, Invictus Tech did it first, did it best, went the hardest, and we are the oldest faction in TerraTech.

What you can expect from the "Invictus Tech" Collective is a practical and functional build/design that is built specificly with the utmost efficient build methodolgy for each builds' intended purpose. Invictus Tech have always been the most efficient purpose/skill builds and over all Combat Hardened designs since there were only 3 biomes in TerraTech. Each tech that gets voted in to be apart of the Invictus Arsonal by it's collective is a tech that has been battle hardened through "both" hundreds of tests and PVP battles in Muliplayer, they are simply pound-for-pound the deadliest Combat Tech per weight class (in accordance with the Battle League Weight Class guidelines).
We are also the proud hosts of the largest organized PVP Battle League in TerraTech. We are private, secretive, and elitist. The Battle League is structured around content of character, pvp skill, Combat Build Knolwedge, and an unstoppable urge to just keep building crazy awesome tech.

Founders:
Trynnun
Vanover Lord

Collective:
Dragkna
Caliber_G
Terminator
TeoUltika
Verin
Cobalt Smith

INVICTUS AIR DOMINANCE

- - - - - - - - - - Invictus Ancalagon - - - - - - - - - -

If you know Tolkien lore then you will know the only thing missing from this flying doom bringer is a "Black" paint job!

(SNAPSHOT TOP SECRET)

20160818044951_1.jpg

- Gallery
- IN ACTION (Huge Thank you to Mr. @reaperx1 !

With Approximately 180 "Megaton Canons" and Approximately 400 "3-Pound Canons" as-well-as...
- Approximately 50 mortars
- ... and some oozies to fill for the tail gunner.
- Perfectly Level sustained speed "92-MPH" (and accelerates to it in under 2 seconds with boost)
- Near instant take off.
- Straight "SUSTAINED" vertical climb of "44-MPH"
- Perfectly balanced ("It will fly indefinitely if you level it out and just hold shift" It will not nose down or nose up in the slightest.)
- Wide and generous bubble coverage.
- Very agile for it's size (flies a lot like Draconis but not as nimble)
- - - - - - - Fly's perfectly "True & level" - - - - - - -
- Lot's of Turbo Fans :D
- 42 Geo Batteries
- 16 Venture Shields
- 16 Venture Repair
- Lot's of Giros :D
- Lot's of Cabs for defense to mess with targeting :D
- Lot's and Lot's of Wings for redundancy should anything every harm it!
Inictus Ancalagon is one of the most "Intricate" as-well-as Extreme Tech-builds in Terra Tech to date. (Arguably the most.) It is however the First Tech of it's kind given it's extremely Tedius wing weave design in conjunction with it's Extreme weapon payload combined with it's over all performance as a flying tech.

"... Sure, Could I have made a giant flying sheet of paper or big brick of some kind that does the same thing if not more (which only would have been more batteries, turbofans, and canons)... YES, I could have, and that would have been A LOT easier to say the least!!!"
Keeping the over all design and aesthetic look of Ancalgon as the top priority in addition to getting all that hardware, functionality, and sheer performance to all be in perfect harmony with each other, was very difficult and took a very long time to achieve... but the result was well worth it! ;)

While many have criticized me for not publicly sharing this particular tech, I do so intentionally to create a sense of healthy rivalry in any good builder to press the envelope, exceed past accomplishments and limitations, and challenge yourself for the better... that, and I don't want others taking this and modifying it- pawning it off as their own work (partly joking but also kinda true).:p

Invictus Draconis - series
V2
INVICTUS DRACONIS V2.png

V1
INVICTUS DRACONIS.png

Invictus Wyvern - series
V2
INVICTUS WYVERN X02.png

Attachments

Last edited:

TRYNNUN

Updated Invictus Ancalagon Gallery now that the 22nd Aug, 2016 community core is concluded. ;)

TRYNNUN

Ancalagons name should not be born by such a puny build :p Dont make me build Eärendil lol
I swear to God I thought you were gonna come back at me with Gothmog which is perfect for a ground tank. (Biggest of the big bads for Morgoth next to Sauron.) ... but it figures you would go straight for the name of the guy (Valar) who killed him... :p

TRYNNUN

Also Concerning today's CC stream, I noticed @Greg was holding shift and "S" as Ancalagon's wheels were coming off the ground. He only needed to double tap and hold on the second tap of "S" to nose-up or and fly like a bird. Did you notice how the wheels were off the ground and it just hovered over the ground without moving on it's own at all... "Perfect flying balance!" Man I tell ya I'm so proud of that one aspect alone.

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hey TRYNUNN how do you get the tech to build from scu storages?
You like that do you? Unfortunetely it is an editing trick done with the video.
Maybe someday that will be an option.

Have a good one

TRYNNUN

You like that do you? Unfortunately it is an editing trick done with the video.
Maybe someday that will be an option.

Have a good one
I come back after almost a year-in-a-half and "lo and behold you called it bud."

I've been back playing the game for a short while really enjoying all the updates. I have a few big posts planned as-well-as thinking about posting a lot more builds on steam and here. Terra tech is really shaping up to be a real power house contender for Tech games. Payload are definitely my favorite developers... I should send them a fruit basket.

Planned posts coming soon:
- New Game Review
- "New" suggestions (this one is big, I really think the Devs and Community will like them)
- Re-upload older Techs as all my current listed Techs are way before the "Hawkeye Update"
- The "Invictus Tech" Brand will be broken down into a Class of "Series" focusing on their generally use categories named, GSD (Ground based Techs focusing on Search & Destroy), FSD (Flying Tech ((not hovers, I don't build those, though I do use them)) focusing on Search & Destroy), RG (Ground based Reconnaissance speedy tech), RF (Flying based Reconnaissance) H (Hybrids of RG and possible RF that can also Harvest), HC (Heavy Mobile Fortress all-in-one Carriers that are a mobile base with all the essentials, and is also a carrier of other techs, possibly 1 RG, and 1 FG). And Lastly HQ (Basically anything that you would want or need for your territory based HQ such as Airport, Guard Turrets, Factories and AI Mobile workers & Guards).

Side note, after talking with @reaperx1 I kinda regret not posting all of my Techs. I had a system failure and lost all of my old techs. Wish I would have posted them all now. :'(

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Airplanes take off is now much easier! W does not make nose pitch down any more immediately after take off.

HE behave great in the air and on the ground (except slippery wheels)...

And production is much more advanced than it was year an half ago.

And you can save techs on Steam now so your best will never be lost again.

So welcome back and have fun!

TRYNNUN

Airplanes take off is now much easier! W does not make nose pitch down any more immediately after take off.

HE behave great in the air and on the ground (except slippery wheels)...

And production is much more advanced than it was year an half ago.

And you can save techs on Steam now so your best will never be lost again.

So welcome back and have fun!
Thanks for the tips, I'm glad to see you are still around. I will look forward to your feed back on future builds.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Planned posts coming soon
Those planned builds would make up an awesome team or two of techs that could take on anything from harvesting to battling. I'm likin' that, can't wait to see them!
It hurts to lose the ones you love so please always remember to back them up ;).
Have a good one [8D)

TRYNNUN

Those planned builds would make up an awesome team or two of techs that could take on anything from harvesting to battling. I'm likin' that, can't wait to see them!
It hurts to lose the ones you love so please always remember to back them up ;).
Have a good one [8D)
*sad face* that reminds me... Do you still have a copy of Ancalagon? that's really the only one that hurts the most... You and @Greg were the only ones who I gave a copy to... *prays to the TT gods*

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
*sad face* that reminds me... Do you still have a copy of Ancalagon? that's really the only one that hurts the most... You and @Greg were the only ones who I gave a copy to... *prays to the TT gods*
I don't think I do anymore, but I will take a look just in case the next time I'm on that pc.
May the TT gods be kind ;).

Have a good one [8D)

TRYNNUN

Invictus Tech - Primary PVP Fleet Line-up - 2019

2019 Invictus Tech PVP LineUp Left.jpg
Starting From the Left:
LFront Row- Invictus Tiamat (Verin's Baby)| Invictus Titan V3 | Invictus Hulk Blob V2 = (All Finalized by Dragkna & Trynnun)
Middle Row- Invictus Drake | "INVICTUS GRIM REAPER" (Trynnun's Baby) | Invictus War Eagle = (All Finalized by Trynnun)
Back Row: Gazorpazorp V4 (Trynnun's Abomination of pure terror, V5 and V6 put me down to 5 fps by themselves so they are excluded from this line-up, it's basically the same build you see, just with A LOT of Better Future Batteries and a ton of repair and Shields.)

Starting From the Left:
Front Row- Invictus Hulk Blob | Trynnun | Dragkna (the two middle front are art builds, beat them with your tech to face the actual PVP Tech). | Invictus Titan V5 = (All Finalized by Dragkna & Trynnun)
Back Row- Invictus War Eagle | Super Charger | Invictus Wyvern | Invictus Raptor = (All Finalized by Trynnun)

Starting from the Left:
Front Row- Invictus Titan V8 (salt flats edition) | Invictus RushRumbler | Invictus Titan V7 | Invictus Crosshook | "INVICTUS BUMBLER" (Dragkna's Baby) = (All Finalized by Dragkna & Trynnun)
Back Row- Invictus Wyvern | Invictus Raptor | Invictus Orb Blaster | Invictus Morb Blaster = (All Finalized by Dragkna & Trynnun)

((NOTE: Original Thread Post edited to include current Invictus Tech Member Collective.))

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
As CEO of Bacon, Inc, I would like to open up potential development and testing opportunities with Invictus Tech

A fan and creator of both large and functioning techs that excel in combat and utility, I am interested in joining this collective. Please let me know the required actions to join the Invictus Collective, and how to set up Multiplayer testing trials

Thank you and have a nice day :)

TRYNNUN

As CEO of Bacon, Inc, I would like to open up potential development and testing opportunities with Invictus Tech

A fan and creator of both large and functioning techs that excel in combat and utility, I am interested in joining this collective. Please let me know the required actions to join the Invictus Collective, and how to set up Multiplayer testing trials

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Sent you a PM.

Also updated the line-up images as I received some serious lashings for not including two very important builds.

Last edited: