Introducing - Simon Hobbs

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey everyone,

The new recruits are coming thick and fast at the moment. We have an new Senior Programmer in the form of Simon Hobbs @SCH. Let's show him a warm TerraTech welcome!

Si joins us with a bat-load of experience working on the Arkham Series including the actual Batmobile in the games. So he knows a thing or two about awesome looking stealthy techs.

His first game was published in '88 on the ZX Spectrum. You get points for even being born then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Thanks Matt and hello everyone. Happy to be working with the great team here at Payload.
SCH is entering the room where we have food fight, get pie in face almost same second! He scrims "Chaaaaarge!" and jump in middle of fight!
Welcome!

harpo99999

ah kick till it starts
Hey everyone,

The new recruits are coming thick and fast at the moment. We have an new Senior Programmer in the form of Simon Hobbs @SCH. Let's show him a warm TerraTech welcome!

Si joins us with a bat-load of experience working on the Arkham Series including the actual Batmobile in the games. So he knows a thing or two about awesome looking stealthy techs.

His first game was published in '88 on the ZX Spectrum. You get points for even being born then!
hi simon,

, I also should get points as not only was I born at that time, BUT I was also gaming, writing programs (had written several games (but none published) and many utility programs (and in that era was all for the TRS-80 model 1 3 & 4) (and was also selling the trs series computers) in a tandy store)