Introducing - Sam Dark

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hello everyone,

We have another new coder! Please give a massive hello to the lovely @Sdarks (Sam Dark).

After previously working for Dovetail games, focusing primarily on their physics engines for Train Simulator and a bunch of cool UI stuff for Flight Simulator - he has made the move to Payload Studios to get his hands on some more physics sandbox goodness.

Sam has already fixed a bunch of bugs in his time here - helping us shape everything up in time for 1.0 release. We're very glad to have him aboard.

Say hi @Sdarks !

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
See, it's funny because he's the 'new' guy.:p;)

Been working on any particularly interesting code lately (that you can tell us about)?
Mostly just working on cleaning things up for 1.0 and console, fixed a lot of bugs (some of which I've posted about on here some are still to come) and tweaked some things. The "Interesting" code will come after and I almost certainly wouldn't want to talk about it until it's ready because it tends to get people hyped for stuff that either may take a long time to be playable or never end up finished and out in the wild :)

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
some are still to come
Woot. Waiting on that next unstable, largely to see if Kris really is going to enable crafting blocks a level above (since it'll greatly affect my YouTube playthrough).

The "Interesting" code will come after
Mmm, indeed. So I'll read that as new features/new block functionality (or augmented AI), if it would engender hype (who cares that much about making crafting less riddled with holes?). The drought would always have to end eventually...:)

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
Ohno I was really late to the party. :confused:
At least I said hi on Discord though. Hello and welcome here on the forums anyway!
Good luck and have fun in your new job. Squash 'em bugs real good. Do great things.