Introducing - James Flannery

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hi guys,

Please give a very warm TerraTech Forums welcome to one of our new coders - @Flan (James Flannery)!

He's worked on some awesome stuff such as Flan's Mod (super popular Minecraft mod...some of you may have played it), Battlezone and Minimancer.

James has been with us for a few weeks now (i'm a little behind on the introduction posts...eek) and has already delved into a bunch of bug fixes ahead of 1.0 release. He is also solely responsible for infecting half of the team with a Magic: The Gathering addiction...but we forgive him for that one.

Say hello everyone!

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Hopefully this means some crafting bug fixes, as well as other, non vital bug fixes before 1.0. Probably won't happen, but we can hope.

Flan

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey, so what parts of the code have you been working on so far? Any idea if/what particular aspects you'll be focused on, in general?
So far, I've been doing bugfixes and hopping around the code getting to grips with lots of different areas. I imagine I'll start focusing on certain areas over the next month or two.

layer1

This is like one of those buy it on TV gadget commercials.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE SAM DARK, WE'RE THROWING IN A FREE JAMES FLANNERY (just pay separate salary)

Welcome aboard!

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Hello and welcome James! (Though this be a bit late for greetings now...)
I hope your enjoy your time with the TerraTech community! Good luck with your new job and have fun.

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
I hope your enjoy your time with the TerraTech community! Good luck with your new job and have fun.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Double post...
I find that in general, if it asks you to wait <30 seconds, it had already posted it, but hasn't updated the thread visually. Refreshing the page fixes it.