Introducing: DoubleThePsycho, our newest mod!

harpo99999

ah kick till it starts
ah willcomes yah ta the hottest part of hull, specially reserved for the most in/un-sane entities, at least hear we do not even think about heating, all we want/need is enough DRINK so that we can cool our psycho's enough to retain the non-sanity

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
What's on the shirt?

Edit: Now that I've seen it, I question if it was the smartest idea to post said images, given their content. Also, did you have to crop that photo, or did you just manage to precisely avoid including the keyword?

Last edited:

harpo99999

ah kick till it starts
ah willcomes yah ta the hottest part of hull, specially reserved for the most in/un-sane entities, at least hear we do not even think about heating, all we want/need is enough DRINK so that we can cool our psycho's enough to retain the non-sanity
Think ya ceud transleid thaht mah frend?
nah ned, yah hunderstud hit

Website
doublethepsycho.site

nah ned, yah hunderstud hit
nah yeh deunt hunderstand shet

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
We've brought him on board to help out with the forums,
Expecting a sudden serge in forum posts sometime soon? (It's been a little 'quiet' for the last few months...:p;))

so please report any problems to him & give him a warm welcome :D
Could you clarify a little more?:confused: You've not announced new forum mods/admins in the past, and @DoubleThePsycho is a new member, so am I right to assume he is effectively official payload staff? What realms of 'problems' is that? Purely technical issues with the forum itself, or does that specifically cover user's behaviour too?