Internal Multiplayer Testing Underway

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jamie, May 30, 2017.

1. missleMaster1793

missleMaster1793 Well-Known Member

Whoa. Im a tech nerd. You just blew my mind with your ubertechnerdiness. OMG XD my kinle autocorrect changed it to 'puberty top heard my nest'

2. missleMaster1793

missleMaster1793 Well-Known Member

am I the only one that finds that amusing?

3. harpo99999

harpo99999 Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

at the time the i7 930 was one of the highest performing cpus when overclocked to the chips limits, the ati at the time was the better performance/value card ditto for the hdd, the ram was the fastest available, the drive racks are slightly later addition, and btw I am so BEFORE tech nerd that I am a C.O.M.A (dates back to the very early 1980's,(then came hackers+/crackers-(the crooks) then geeks then nerds and have been called all of those terms) and in the mid80's to early 90's was SELLING tech to the future nerds(as well as installing and fixing it)

4. BEASTIEBOY65

BEASTIEBOY65 New Member

I have some ideas for multiplayer have a free roam mode where its like campaign and you can add someone to your team so they can interact with your stuff and vise versa but not your tech but other players can attack you and vise versa once they destroy your stuff they can take what's left like blocks and resources also when a enemy player kills you they can take what's left like now with single player you can trade blocks with team players by taking it off your tech and they pick it up these are just some ideas they I would love to be in multiplayer but like I said just some ideas.

5. RoboticLord24

RoboticLord24 New Member

Deadpool shocked face2.png

The joy!

Attached Files:

Legionite and Lord Zarnox like this.
  6. Pink Kitty

Pink Kitty Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

So i just wanna clarify what i saw on the stream about this. Co-op mode is like co-op death match, yeah?

Not the campaign game with a partner.
    I also heard that a co-op version of the campaign game is just not possible on-stream. Is that right?
    Or have things changed since the stream?
    @zanzistar @Jamie @saiwun

7. streak1

streak1 Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Canary Wiki Mod Streak1 Old Banners

There are two co-op modes now, but we only have access to one now, and only after modding it in. That mode is team deathmatch, and there is also a multiplayer creative mode that we don't have yet. Should be seeing those in the next build, whenever that comes.

I don't think their stance on co-op campaign has changed. Too laggy.

8. Pink Kitty

Pink Kitty Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

That's what i thought. But, someone on steam keeps insisting that the Canaries told them otherwise.

9. zanzistar

zanzistar PAYLOAD STUDIOS Developer Designer

The modes we have in the works are:

1. Deathmatch - both all vs. all and teams
    2. Co-op Creative - currently misnamed as waves in the game files, waves is not being worked on anymore (for now).
    3. King Anton - capture the flag style game.

Others will likely follow, but these are the ones we're working on at the moment.

Lord Zarnox, Masakari and Legionite like this.
  10. zanzistar

The modes we have in the works are:

1. Deathmatch - both all vs. all and teams
    2. Co-op Creative - currently misnamed as waves in the game files, waves is not being worked on anymore (for now).
    3. King Anton - capture the flag style game.

Others will likely follow, but these are the ones we're working on at the moment.

11. Bøømik

Bøømik Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Kebab Kingdom IFTTES

Did Cloudflare get you too?

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  12. zanzistar

Nah, I just thought it would be clearer if I said it twice. :)