Internal Multiplayer Testing Underway

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
as much as I can get,
the oldest is a i7 930(oclckd 4ghz megahemes cooler) 24gb 2400ddr3 a 1tb wd black hdd 1kw psu from memory it is a ati4950 video card and a custom dark red full tower case(parts cost over $3000 at wholesale),
the second oldest is a q9550 also oclckd to 4ghz(freezer7 pro cooler) 8gb dd21200 500gb hitachi hdd ati4850 coolermaster scout case 750w spu,
both have sata drive racks to mount up to 4 additional hdds(at full sata 2 speeds, the motherboards in both are only sata2 capable) in the case(from memory the parts were about 1900 at wholesale)
both have a dvdrw drive and usb2 ports on the front
Whoa. Im a tech nerd. You just blew my mind with your ubertechnerdiness. OMG XD my kinle autocorrect changed it to 'puberty top heard my nest'

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
at the time the i7 930 was one of the highest performing cpus when overclocked to the chips limits, the ati at the time was the better performance/value card ditto for the hdd, the ram was the fastest available, the drive racks are slightly later addition, and btw I am so BEFORE tech nerd that I am a C.O.M.A (dates back to the very early 1980's,(then came hackers+/crackers-(the crooks) then geeks then nerds and have been called all of those terms) and in the mid80's to early 90's was SELLING tech to the future nerds(as well as installing and fixing it)

BEASTIEBOY65

Dec 2, 2017
I have some ideas for multiplayer have a free roam mode where its like campaign and you can add someone to your team so they can interact with your stuff and vise versa but not your tech but other players can attack you and vise versa once they destroy your stuff they can take what's left like blocks and resources also when a enemy player kills you they can take what's left like now with single player you can trade blocks with team players by taking it off your tech and they pick it up these are just some ideas they I would love to be in multiplayer but like I said just some ideas.

P

Pink Kitty

So i just wanna clarify what i saw on the stream about this. Co-op mode is like co-op death match, yeah?

Not the campaign game with a partner.
I also heard that a co-op version of the campaign game is just not possible on-stream. Is that right?
Or have things changed since the stream?
@zanzistar @Jamie @saiwun

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
So i just wanna clarify what i saw on the stream about this. Co-op mode is like co-op death match, yeah?

Not the campaign game with a partner.
I also heard that a co-op version of the campaign game is just not possible on-stream. Is that right?
Or have things changed since the stream?
@zanzistar @Jamie @saiwun
There are two co-op modes now, but we only have access to one now, and only after modding it in. That mode is team deathmatch, and there is also a multiplayer creative mode that we don't have yet. Should be seeing those in the next build, whenever that comes.

I don't think their stance on co-op campaign has changed. Too laggy.

P

Pink Kitty

There are two co-op modes now, but we only have access to one now, and only after modding it in. That mode is team deathmatch, and there is also a multiplayer creative mode that we don't have yet. Should be seeing those in the next build, whenever that comes.

I don't think their stance on co-op campaign has changed. Too laggy.
That's what i thought. But, someone on steam keeps insisting that the Canaries told them otherwise.

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
London
The modes we have in the works are:

1. Deathmatch - both all vs. all and teams
2. Co-op Creative - currently misnamed as waves in the game files, waves is not being worked on anymore (for now).
3. King Anton - capture the flag style game.

Others will likely follow, but these are the ones we're working on at the moment.

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
London

2. Co-op Creative - currently misnamed as waves in the game files, waves is not being worked on anymore (for now).

Others will likely follow, but these are the ones we're working on at the moment.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

Did Cloudflare get you too?

Reactions: Lord Zarnox