Internal Multiplayer Testing Underway

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
HYPER(The Pic Died)
That's what we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me want now. ME WANT EXACTLY IN 21 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Excessive lifestyle, some say I have, hmm? But, our full support, you must have, or I shall set fire to my game...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Zarnox

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Everyone, I think its going to be steam hosted. If you looked at the stream, it seemed like they could open up a game whenever. No LAN servers possible there, and they wouldn't spend up to 5K on a server just so that they can play with canaries.

Exund

Fancy Modder
Everyone, I think its going to be steam hosted. If you looked at the stream, it seemed like they could open up a game whenever. No LAN servers possible there, and they wouldn't spend up to 5K on a server just so that they can play with canaries.
Steam is just used to make the link but the Host is the one doing the calculations
Also the game is sold on humble so if its steam only it would be stupid

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
as sylver said there are OTHER channels for the sale of terratech, so steam only multiplayer would be crippling it, also I have FIVE terratech capable machines (four are 4ghz or higher quad cores (two with hyperthreading) the fifth is a mere 3.5ghz quad core,2 at 8gb ram 1 at 16gb 1 at 24gb and 1 at 32 gb all with game glass gpus and ssd boot drives 1920x1080 screens(some have dual screeens)) in my gigabit network using cats 6 & 7 stp wiring

TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
Apr 24, 2017
and also on THE GLORIOUS GOG.COM (sorry and no offence it is better than steam)

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
as sylver said there are OTHER channels for the sale of terratech, so steam only multiplayer would be crippling it, also I have FIVE terratech capable machines (four are 4ghz or higher quad cores (two with hyperthreading) the fifth is a mere 3.5ghz quad core,2 at 8gb ram 1 at 16gb 1 at 24gb and 1 at 32 gb all with game glass gpus and ssd boot drives 1920x1080 screens(some have dual screeens)) in my gigabit network using cats 6 & 7 stp wiring
Can I have one, cause this PC is from 2007, don't get how it runs TT

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
unless you are in eastern australia, AND can convince me that it is in MY best interests to supply one of the computers, then no (btw the most recient of my comps was built in 2015, and all 5 of my tt capable computers are FULL TOWER cases and have several hdds along with game class gpus of the year of building, so will be quite expensive to ship(15-30 kgs mass for the computer + packaging materials).
btw I am an independent field computer & network tech(and also write programs at need) so do have need for several computers with different operating systems on a complex networking situation, just for the experiences to handle any problems that might occur in such situations

Reactions: MrTwister

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend
Jul 28, 2015
If someone made a service where you could pay for a hosted machine for multi.

$$

MrTwister

Apr 22, 2017
unless you are in eastern australia, AND can convince me that it is in MY best interests to supply one of the computers, then no (btw the most recient of my comps was built in 2015, and all 5 of my tt capable computers are FULL TOWER cases and have several hdds along with game class gpus of the year of building, so will be quite expensive to ship(15-30 kgs mass for the computer + packaging materials).
btw I am an independent field computer & network tech(and also write programs at need) so do have need for several computers with different operating systems on a complex networking situation, just for the experiences to handle any problems that might occur in such situations
I'm in Syd btw :)

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
and my main gaming rig has had the boot intel ssd decide to crc error, NOW the challenge of getting all the files from the drive, so that I can wipe, low level and re-format/install ALL the software on it, and this time the game install locations will be on one of the data hdds

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
as regarding locations, silly knee is almost as bad as mulburn, both are tooooo smokey, crowded and confused to have any chance, and as far as can'tbura goes, that is is lost in space circles, and yes most of australia is not too bad to live in till the crowds hit the area, then it is not so good.
now all you have to do is convince me that it is MY best interests to supply the computer(and I am currently down two of the terratech capables(one for the ssd to recover the data from the boot drive, the second DOING the recovery) and the two remaining capables do not even have tt installed, but the specs suggest that they would have little difficulty in running it as they are both GOOD (to excellent) sins of a solar empire computers and also have not issues with supreme commander max mapsize, sides count and mods

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
as regarding locations, silly knee is almost as bad as mulburn, both are tooooo smokey, crowded and confused to have any chance, and as far as can'tbura goes, that is is lost in space circles, and yes most of australia is not too bad to live in till the crowds hit the area, then it is not so good.
now all you have to do is convince me that it is MY best interests to supply the computer(and I am currently down two of the terratech capables(one for the ssd to recover the data from the boot drive, the second DOING the recovery) and the two remaining capables do not even have tt installed, but the specs suggest that they would have little difficulty in running it as they are both GOOD (to excellent) sins of a solar empire computers and also have not issues with supreme commander max mapsize, sides count and mods
How much money?

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
as much as I can get,
the oldest is a i7 930(oclckd 4ghz megahemes cooler) 24gb 2400ddr3 a 1tb wd black hdd 1kw psu from memory it is a ati4950 video card and a custom dark red full tower case(parts cost over $3000 at wholesale),
the second oldest is a q9550 also oclckd to 4ghz(freezer7 pro cooler) 8gb dd21200 500gb hitachi hdd ati4850 coolermaster scout case 750w spu,
both have sata drive racks to mount up to 4 additional hdds(at full sata 2 speeds, the motherboards in both are only sata2 capable) in the case(from memory the parts were about 1900 at wholesale)
both have a dvdrw drive and usb2 ports on the front