• You have sinned!!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Can I be a part of this?

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
I don't wanna be too criticising, but that face lies in the uncanny valley of terror.
also wat ar thos shoes
I was going for a maniacal look, as if he's delighting in all the pain and mayhem he can cause, but you're probably right. His mouth is a bit big, even for an anime character. Do you think I could make that work, or is it just a bad face design? I'm open to suggestions.

Oh, and the shoes? They're based on stabiliser wheels.

The Grand Teki

I was going for a maniacal look, as if he's delighting in all the pain and mayhem he can cause, but you're probably right. His mouth is a bit big, even for an anime character. Do you think I could make that work, or is it just a bad face design? I'm open to suggestions.

Oh, and the shoes? They're based on stabiliser wheels.
The eyes are a bit over the top too, compared to regular anime. Mouths in anime are usually small.

Thanks for explaining the wheels.
What am I doing with my life saying "Thanks for explaining the wheels."

stickman_king_28

insert joke here
I have a few concepts: Hawkeye character: A male stickman, with HE armor slopes n stuff as clothing/armor, railgun arm cannon (not attached). Shoulder seeker missile pods? Usually pretends to be the villain to train techs or something. Likes deception and stealth.
BF character: No physical description, probably a female stickman (stickmen dont have genders but take on gender roles its a thing ok?) The mastermind behind the whole fake "corp war".

The corp war is an event (about every tear or two) in which the HE guy attempts to aggressively steal territory with an army of techs. He usually goes through the "how could I have lost" spiel in the end. To sum it up, him pretending to be the "bad guy" and getting beaten every time raises morale and in some cases trains tech recruits.

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
well, I have an idea for my character if there was a strip thing. I can't draw, but I can make a good description of it. so, he is a male, wearing two zero-propellers on his shoulders with the wings on the side facing outwards from him, he is wearing as clothing a red, white, and blue striped trousers and long-sleeve shirt. On each of his wrists is a lazer that look like the NEEDLE lazer, and his shoes are roller skates with a wheel on each side of the shoe for both. he has orange hair, and wears headphones that are black on the edges, and red on the inner surface. his eyes are blue, and his shirt has a black Z in the center on the front and back of it. he is called Zip Tarson. he loves flying, speed, sneak attacking. he hates being slow, having malfunctions on his items, and being in full scale attacks leading the others to the enemies.