IckyTech Catalog

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
I like your use of the GSO Node Silos for decoration. Also, why is every corporation except for GeoCorp using gold now?
Come to think of it, a golden GeoCorp tech is actually quite ironic.
Geocorp has gold highlights but is otherwise the clean white needed to build a laboratory.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
I like your use of the GSO Node Silos for decoration. Also, why is every corporation except for GeoCorp using gold now?
Come to think of it, a golden GeoCorp tech is actually quite ironic.
And the silos aren't actually decorative; they help stabilize the inner tech.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Introducing the IckyTech RDA Tank! The Rapidly Deployed Artillery is a very small tank that, once in an ideal location, can anchor and raise its single Battleship Cannon with the X button for mid-range bombardment! On sale now for only six GEO Celestian blocks! View attachment 22033
The shininess is to dark

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
the mid colour for the geotech colour scheme looks like corroded (old) bronze, if you want a 'gold' colour I suggest increasing the 'yellow' percentage and increasing the brightness of the colour

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Introducing the IckyTech RDA Tank! The Rapidly Deployed Artillery is a very small tank that, once in an ideal location, can anchor and raise its single Battleship Cannon with the X button for mid-range bombardment! On sale now for only six GEO Celestian blocks! View attachment 22033
Soooooo it's broken now. Haven't even opened the game today but I'm pretty sure it will just flip itself now.