IckyTech Catalog

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Odin Turret.png The Odin turret is the basic defensive cannon produced by IckyTech, shown here with one of our proprietary SCU devices. (cost coming later when I have time to break down an Odin into the base resources needed to make it and calculate their value)

The Odin Turret has a fairly powerful impact on enemies techs, but where it really hits heart is their hearts. This turret's mere presence shows that a battle will take a very, very long time, as it is incredibly difficult to breach its walls in order to disable it. (not really, but for lore purposes!)

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
I'll figure something out eventually. For now though, I'll just say Fifteen GEO celestian blocks (we need them for powering our warp-based projects) or equivalent in cash.

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Introducing the IckyTech RDA Tank! The Rapidly Deployed Artillery is a very small tank that, once in an ideal location, can anchor and raise its single Battleship Cannon with the X button for mid-range bombardment! On sale now for only six GEO Celestian blocks! View attachment 22033
Thats like, too muxh

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Introducing the IckyTech RDA Tank! The Rapidly Deployed Artillery is a very small tank that, once in an ideal location, can anchor and raise its single Battleship Cannon with the X button for mid-range bombardment! On sale now for only six GEO Celestian blocks! View attachment 22033
I like your use of the GSO Node Silos for decoration. Also, why is every corporation except for GeoCorp using gold now?
Come to think of it, a golden GeoCorp tech is actually quite ironic.