I Was Wondering....

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Does anyone have the monster wheels and the titan wheels with the Venture colour scheme on them?
I thought those two were supposed to be graduated to Venture with the release of 0.7.8 stable.
I saw them on stream video I watched the other day and they were in the Dev's build.

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
May 31, 2017
Australia
Does anyone have the monster wheels and the titan wheels with the Venture colour scheme on them?
I thought those two were supposed to be graduated to Venture with the release of 0.7.8 stable.
I saw them on stream video I watched the other day and they were in the Dev's build.

Have a good one [8D)
Good question, although I've already asked it in a thread with a more descriptive title...
When are the Monster and Titan wheels being graduated to Venture for the public game version?

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Good question, although I've already asked it in a thread with a more descriptive title...
When are the Monster and Titan wheels being graduated to Venture for the public game version?
I thought of posting my question there, but then I figured the when had already passed and that I was missing out on the new paint jobs due to my game not updating right which makes it a different topic to some extent.
Turns out they might not have been graduated for the 0.7.8 update.
That is a good descriptive title :).

Have a good one [8D)