i need an answer please {How long is the certification process for console updates?}

Teraman64DD

If you say the certification of console update, I saw some game’s updates released within one week after developer says “in certification”. But, if problem occur, update will be delay further.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
From when we press the big "GO" button - it usually takes about a week or so for it to come out of Cert. If it passes, then we usually release it that day, depending on what else we have planned.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONSOLE UPDATE WEEKS AGO
I'm guessing you are referencing the PS4 update that we're still due to release? There have been some problems on PS4's side that have slowed down the DLC store pages being set up, preventing us from releasing the update.
It should be out in the next couple of weeks, so long as we don't run into anymore trouble.

Rowver

From when we press the big "GO" button - it usually takes about a week or so for it to come out of Cert. If it passes, then we usually release it that day, depending on what else we have planned.

I'm guessing you are referencing the PS4 update that we're still due to release? There have been some problems on PS4's side that have slowed down the DLC store pages being set up, preventing us from releasing the update.
It should be out in the next couple of weeks, so long as we don't run into anymore trouble.
oh thx