I need a new Radar

TKofSweden

Feb 8, 2015
First of, I love this game. Very nice.
However I have found myself logging about 15 minutes a day only looking for an enemy with a radar since I lost my radar and accidentally saved.

The game gets really hard to play with no radar as I won't get the enemy indicators or the guide quest indicators.

Enemies seems to spawn based on what tech I am wearing. So far I found no way of forcing an enemy with a radar to spawn. Any advice?

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
Hello. Try unlocking the mini mortar and the GSO little fuel tank, and build a war machine only with these mortars. If you get big enough,this guy...

0lRR6Zw.jpg

...will give you what you want. Look at that beautiful thing on top of his "tower" =P

Also, you can try building the New Kamaz 2015, as I did...
hahahaha

Hope I helped you! Good luck.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
There should be more enemies with radars that you can defeat and scavenge from in the latest update.

Also, if you take over the fabrication base module, you'll be able to fabricate radars by feeding in Alamantia Ingot, Eredian Crystal and Rubian Crystal.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
We're introducing a block in the near future that will allow you to 'purchase' previously made vehicles - so these kinds of issues shouldn't come up so much :)

Stay tuned!

TKofSweden

Feb 8, 2015
Thanks for the replies.
Just downloaded the latest patch, will check if something changed in the enemy spawning.
I'll get back to you.
Thanks!

TKofSweden

Feb 8, 2015
There should be more enemies with radars that you can defeat and scavenge from in the latest update.

Also, if you take over the fabrication base module, you'll be able to fabricate radars by feeding in Alamantia Ingot, Eredian Crystal and Rubian Crystal.
So far I've driven around about two hours inspecting enemies from afar. No Radar. Does the "zone" matter? Should I be in forest, desert or swamp for the higher probability.

Haven't found the fabrication base module yet, and finding none explored modules is harder without the radar.

I'll keep on searching and trying.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
The Radar guardian is North of your starting position in grasslands. It's a guardian called Peggy and isn't too far away.

TKofSweden

Feb 8, 2015
The Radar guardian is North of your starting position in grasslands. It's a guardian called Peggy and isn't too far away.
I already defeated Peggy. I am talking a few hours in to a new game and I lost my radar. Peggy won't after being killed.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
And still no sign of the fabricator base? It's in the desert, west of the grasslands starting position.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
My top tip is to grab several radars at the start of the game and keep one or two attached to the initial regen base as backup :)

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
I put them all in my Tech and extermine whatever gets too close :cool:

TKofSweden

Feb 8, 2015
And still no sign of the fabricator base? It's in the desert, west of the grasslands starting position.
I will have a closer look for it. Thanks!
Guy, you are sooo bad at finding things...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I am indeed. :S
My top tip is to grab several radars at the start of the game and keep one or two attached to the initial regen base as backup :)
I grabbed a few my first play through, my save got corrupt and started over. I thought that since I never had any problems I'll only grab one this time.. .Big mistake.

I will keep looking a little more. IF not I'll just start over.

Thanks for a great product, good support and a huge patience with ppl like me <3

Reactions: Darci and Jamie