I just deleted my recent world by accident.Please send help!!.

Hi there.
Recently I was just casually ranking up my levels and other things.Then I stop playing cause it was time for me to go.Soon I save my world then I was trying to delete all my previous old world that was not needed anymore but accidentally deleted my recent saved world.What should I do?

Note:If I don't reply that means I'm offline.

Hi there.
I just deleted my recent world.Sooo I was just playing casually and Grinding levels.Then I was thinking of stop playing for a min.Soon I saved my world and checked it(just to make sure).After that,I delete all my previous world that I don't need to use anymore when I accidentally click the wrong world.Soon it was gone.Is there anyway to recover it.If yes please.I don't want to lose my grind.

Note:it's multiplayer campaign world.Also I might not respond as soon as possible.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I've merged your 2 posts into one thread.

I'm not certain this applies with multiplayer, but if you've not loaded any other campaign saves since you last exited, then you may be able to open the auto-save instead (unless you deleted that too).

Otherwise, I don't know of any way to recover. I don't *think* the game moves deleted saves to the recycle bin, they just get vanished (as far as I know).

Not helpful for your immediate problem, but personally I make a manual backup of my save (and snapshots) each day I play them. Just simply copying them to another directory. (From "C:\Users\[Windows_User]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\[Big_Number]\Saves", etc.