I feel uncomfortable in multiplayer.

naiunaiu

I feel uncomfortable with Coop Creative. 1. "Server destruction" that penetrates the server is what I feel most uncomfortable. In most cases, indiscriminate attacks against users on the server. Malicious words don't make much sense, so you can't say zero, but the attack is the worst. Attack with many missiles and machine guns. In most cases, encouraging users on the same server will attack this vandalism. However, there are some users who attack several times (simply kick from the beginning), but some users attack with heavy load. ... 2, Technology Thief This is a user who gets or gets technology and saves snapshots when exchanging technology with friends. This is also very unpleasant behavior and my colleagues say that the stolen technology was reprinted with steam without permission.
There are few actions to upload to Steam, but there are also actions that use stolen technology as if it were done. (This is very frustrating.) I put the stolen technology on another server and saw the negative chain that it was stolen. I feel that theft has increased since leaving the technology as a specification when leaving the server. I would like you to modify this specification, but it will not be mentioned here because it is a different story.
(This story may be frustrating because it's a bit annoying for users who do this, and I'll tell you if that happens.) (And this thread uses Google Translate (a little hard to read) maybe.)

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
@Matt - this a community management issue? (Sorry, I've given you lots of tags to catch up on after EGX.)

I think "technology" = tech (i,e, snapshot). In above context.

I think maybe, if you're talking about players taking other's creations and passing them off as their own, then maybe a snapshot meta-data field flagging the original tech creator might be a handy watermark, so to speak.

Otherwise, sorry, I don't know of any way to help with multi-player issues. I guess you just have to stick to playing with friends you already trust. Or meet up with people from the official discord: discord.gg/terratechgame

naiunaiu

I think that tech has become a technology because I translated from Japanese → English → Japanese → English.
The collision between people happens in every multiplayer. We have to overcome these one by one, and this is also difficult.
Thank you for answering my crap.
Have a good terratech life!

MrTwister

If you dont want pvp in creative, just change your team to neutral and stay there with you techs until you are ready for some pvp.