[HUD] Corporations Themed HUD (windows, hud , cursor...)

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
May 23, 2018
Hello , so like the title said it's about add custom HUD in game based on the theme of each corporation, i personaly like GeoCorp and i'm pretty sure everyone have a favorite corp (even if we use block from each corps) , so yeah , it's woul be cool to have themed windows (like inventory , missions , saved tech menu and thins like that) , also why not the cursor and also HUD things like money display , fuel/energy gauge too.

Color should be :
GSO : Mostly Grey with a few red maybe
GeoCorp : Mostly Yellow with few black (or equal Yellow/Black)
Venture : White , blue and red
Hawkeye : Mostly black with few red

What do you think of that ?

Ofc i'm open to any idea for improve this suggestion, feel free to say what do you think and what can be changed.

EDIT : i'll post some modified screens soon for show you
EDIT 2 : and this my very dirty edit (2 geocorp themed menu , ofc color isnt perfect but i"ve do that quickly)

EDIT 3 : want more dirty edit ? v

And also cursor test :
Defaut (kinda) , GeoCorp , GSO , Hawkeye

Not sure about GSO cursor , but other is ok i think

Last edited:

Hydraesque

Jun 3, 2018
The fuel/energy hud should also be functionally different. Maybe Venture's fuel gauge should be more precise, or GeoCorp's energy gauge displays the amount of energy you're losing per second.

Epb7304

Exploring Better Future
Nov 24, 2017
The fuel/energy hud should also be functionally different. Maybe Venture's fuel gauge should be more precise, or GeoCorp's energy gauge displays the amount of energy you're losing per second.
yes... yes... yes... yes...