How to use Mod menager and Nuterra?

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Can you guys explain how we can use Terratech Mod Manager to manage Nuterra mods, and our custom blocks?

I am on one week vacation so I would like to finally upload blocks to TT, but I am not sure if I should use both TTMM and Nuterra or just one of them... ?

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
I HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Oh, yes. There is a version of Nuterra on the TTMM cloud.

@NGreyswandir if you install Nuterra, the way that TTMM works would cause it to think that Nuterra is the vanilla version of the game, and will try to always restore it to that state until the game is reinstalled, repaired, or updated through whatever service you bought TerraTech.
However, the Nuterra that is on the TTMM cloud may not have a 100% success rate, depending on the computer.

@maritaria and I will probably try to fix that.

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
You can use TTMM to upload it for others to download and import, but there's a system that needs to be followed to do so. If it requires Nuterra, which it probably will, make sure that you add that to the description

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
"Your local install cannot be used to install Nuterra into, and no compatible backup exists
Install failed"
This is first time I got this
This could be due to your game version. Try to check which one Nuterra is compatible with.
If you get Nuterra from TTMM, the game must be version 0.7.3.0
Are you on latest stable?
oh wait.