How to make Permanent Bases more viable

Dragonking

After Hours of exploring I finally found a great spot for my permanent base that I wanted it to stay on forever.But as I continued playing the Region started becoming less nice due to my defense turrets destroying rocks(and trees,but these are not bad since they regrow)and my nice erudite mines becoming useless because they ran out Long ago.Which makes permanent bases have less and less use over time to the Point that you have to fly out very far to find rock resources and the area becoming ugly from loss of rocks.So here are my ideas to solve These issues
-Rocks with no mining veins/decorative rocks will regrow after 4 Hours(rocks with veins will not regrow since when they are close to your base they probably have Miners on them which you dont want to lose)
-GC Deep Miner:Like the GSO Miner,just bigger,with GC paintscheme and General look,more production rate and most importantly some Special Features:
-When placed on a resource vein it will mine forever,but lose Efficiency when the mine would be dry for a GSO Autominer(go down to like 75%)
-It will mine anywhere where it is placed,but at low rate and what you get being randomized(more valuable resources are rarer than the cheap ones)

A Little Picture of my base with its dried up area: 20190430191341_1.jpg

Wassaup

Allowing us to re-use recource-vains would definitely be a nice feature. My idea for this is a GeoCorp "Drill-tower block". You place this block on a depleated resource seam (the game remembers the locations, so the code would allow this) and after, let's say, 4 hours real-time, the seam would be "refreshed", ready for the auto-miners. It would have moveing parts to indicate, its working, and a visible progress bar for convenience. Work would pause for a sec, when attacked and flat-out reset, if the block is moved. This should either be a grade 2 moderatly expencive desposable block ( it blows up, when work is done), or a grade 3 very expensive permanent block.
It could also have a secondary function: placing this drill anywhere else on the ground (as in not a resouce seam or on a ruin) could create a steam-vent, makig the GC geothermal generator more useful.