How to deal with plagiarism?

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Community/dev question: Some time ago, I published a creative save file with my Ancalagon Hover Train, and it became reasonably popular for a time. I was looking through the steam workshop and noticed someone had taken one of the individual techs from that save and re-published it in their own name. Same tech name, and completely unaltered as far as I can tell. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I do anything about it?

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Community/dev question: Some time ago, I published a creative save file with my Ancalagon Hover Train, and it became reasonably popular for a time. I was looking through the steam workshop and noticed someone had taken one of the individual techs from that save and re-published it in their own name. Same tech name, and completely unaltered as far as I can tell. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I do anything about it?
Yikes, the worst form of flattering. At the very least you would message them if you haven't already, and see if you can get credit for your item, or get them to take it down. If not I would take it up with steam support. Good luck!