How to buy stuff?

john10112

I click on the trading post and nothing happens. Its really always been like this. It won't let me buy blocks, only see missions. What buttons to press to buy blocks?

layer1

Confusing to new players, no idea why its like this.
Yeah, both Buy and Mission screen should be big, obvious and have some animated texture. "Mission Board" scrolling around the top like it's in Times Square, and the buy screen screaming at you with avertisements. "SALE ON GSO THREE BLOCK" lol.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
Confusing to new players, no idea why its like this.
Really, no. Because the message pops up on the screen and tells you what to do. So either you're not reading it, or you're getting a bug and not getting it the message. it highlights in orange/yellow/. And flashes.

Really, no. Because the message pops up on the screen and tells you what to do. So either you're not reading it, or you're getting a bug and not getting it the message. it highlights in orange/yellow/. And flashes.
There's no reason to slap this suggestion down. A door that has a pull handle on it and a sign that says PUSH will still get pulled on, and the problem would be solved if both the handle and the sign were removed. Better design > tutorial.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
There's no reason to slap this suggestion down. A door that has a pull handle on it and a sign that says PUSH will still get pulled on, and the problem would be solved if both the handle and the sign were removed. Better design > tutorial.
Yes there is. Because the solution is already in the game.
So if you are missing the very obvious and obnoxious notice, PEBKAC. And your solution will not fix it.

If the notice is not showing, that's a bug that needs to be fixed. So report it.
Making a new notice when one exists is a time waste.