How to buy stuff?

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by john10112, Jun 12, 2018.

1. john10112

john10112 New Member

I click on the trading post and nothing happens. Its really always been like this. It won't let me buy blocks, only see missions. What buttons to press to buy blocks?

2. Deutsche Würfel

Deutsche Würfel I look good in this dress.

right click on the rim anfd you get missions.
    Right click on the screen on one side to buy blocks.

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  3. john10112

john10112 New Member

Confusing to new players, no idea why its like this.

Khaine and layer1 like this.
  4. layer1

layer1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, both Buy and Mission screen should be big, obvious and have some animated texture. "Mission Board" scrolling around the top like it's in Times Square, and the buy screen screaming at you with avertisements. "SALE ON GSO THREE BLOCK" lol.

Twigjack likes this.
  5. Deutsche Würfel

Really, no. Because the message pops up on the screen and tells you what to do. So either you're not reading it, or you're getting a bug and not getting it the message. it highlights in orange/yellow/. And flashes.

6. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

There is a tutorial already which tells new players how to use the trading station. It comes right after you've defeated the Trader Troll.

JimmyBlether likes this.
  7. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

The block buying part of the station looks like a fabricator and has a screen with BB on it as far as I can remember (I've not been on TT for a week or something).

8. Twigjack

Twigjack Member

There's no reason to slap this suggestion down. A door that has a pull handle on it and a sign that says PUSH will still get pulled on, and the problem would be solved if both the handle and the sign were removed. Better design > tutorial.

Seth_Seth likes this.
  9. Deutsche Würfel

Yes there is. Because the solution is already in the game.
    So if you are missing the very obvious and obnoxious notice, PEBKAC. And your solution will not fix it.

If the notice is not showing, that's a bug that needs to be fixed. So report it.
    Making a new notice when one exists is a time waste.