How To Become A Canary

Captain Load

Mar 8, 2016
What about those of us who mostly use the in-game bug reporter? If that's not considered proper bug reporting then why does it even exist?

Dellamorte

Feb 10, 2015
Cairns, Australia
What about those of us who mostly use the in-game bug reporter? If that's not considered proper bug reporting then why does it even exist?
For those who would never go to a forum to report a bug also due to the fact that this is the place where the devs communicate to the canaries so if you have little intention of engaging on the forum. It also allows the devs to get an idea of your character before they bring you into the fold, I am sure there are a number of other reasons why the canary system is set up this way but that is just what came to mind.

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
Lol, I couldn't say that with a straight face. Nice to see a committed TT player here.

*cough cough*
Make me mod!
You know you want to!
I'm nice too!
You think I can't break up vulgar posts?
Wrong! I can KILL vulgar posts and make sure nobody ever talks about them again!
Ooh, you'll see some day... someday...........

*cough whease*

*Kriffley cofe*

*cramp*

ow
wat

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Lol, I couldn't say that with a straight face. Nice to see a committed TT player here.

*cough cough*
Make me mod!
You know you want to!
I'm nice too!
Wrong! I can KILL vulgar posts and make sure nobody ever talks about them again!

*cough whease*

*Kriffley cofe*

*cramp*

ow
Uh, seriously. I have hinted about canary, and that's a stretch. But moderator? That's too far doc, get Canary first then I think the devs will even think about it. Plus, I don't really see you being very peaceful to others. Mods look for kindness, respect, and above all else. NOT BEING NAGGED TO MAKE OTHERS MOD!

Reactions: Pink Kitty

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

*cough cough*
Make me mod!
You know you want to!
I'm nice too!

*cough whease*

*Kriffley cofe*

*cramp*

ow

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Wait, how do you become Canary again? Just do random stuff like @Baconus_Yum said a few months ago? Okay, sure!

Djehenfjjsdldkrmemskxmdnendmjsjamemdjsjsjejjejdjsjwjsjehrjd
Drfrdbvidrhfdriofpkhpkekdjfnejehkpkkcbjwejdopqkkfkdkaefjkpsrkfw
The Hawkeye only has a long massive few feet and the mountains of trees that have the power of to the light power kingdom and has been destroyed broken for years and is a known very powerful way of its own use power to of power to power power and the light of power is the power light is a powered device for that power and power to use a power base of the light tanks and armor and tanks tanks and armor armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks upgrades armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks. Autocorrect at its finest. What? Do more? Okay, sure.

There was once a bobby named man that blew up due to a bomb dropping Bombers into his face that made him blow up because of his ugly face that made man the bobby eat Bombers for break FEST yeahahaha

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Wait, how do you become Canary again? Just do random stuff like @Baconus_Yum said a few months ago? Okay, sure!

The Hawkeye only has a long massive few feet and the mountains of trees that have the power of to the light power kingdom and has been destroyed broken for years and is a known very powerful way of its own use power to of power to power power and the light of power is the power light is a powered device for that power and power to use a power base of the light tanks and armor and tanks tanks and armor armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks upgrades armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks and armor armor and armor tanks. Autocorrect at its finest. What? Do more? Okay, sure.

There was once a bobby named man that blew up due to a bomb dropping Bombers into his face that made him blow up because of his ugly face that made man the bobby eat Bombers for break FEST yeahahaha
He was talking about doing random stuff in-game to find bugs, and then reporting them in a good way. Not saying random stuff on the forum. ;)

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

P

Pink Kitty

Went through 481 threads, 18 people asked for canary. I think you need to restate that you need to work for canary...
It's pretty clear.

If you are wondering why you aren't yet, i can't say for certain.

but i strongly suspect it's because you are kind of a pain about it.
Keep in mind, it can be taken away as punishment for things completely unrelated.

So it's likely that it won't be granted if you are annoying.
Might wanna keep that in mind.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
It's pretty clear.

If you are wondering why you aren't yet, i can't say for certain.

but i strongly suspect it's because you are kind of a pain about it.
Keep in mind, it can be taken away as punishment for things completely unrelated.

So it's likely that it won't be granted if you are annoying.
Might wanna keep that in mind.
I wasn't hinting I want canary. I was just simply stating a fact. I actually am not that obsessed about getting canary anymore. I can wait another month for some cool stuff, plus. It was cool in retrospect finding bugs for new game features. Then it just became dull in my game, It would be cool. But it isn't something I want to obligate myself to doing. Besides, I got school to worry about! ;)

Though that doesn't mean I would say no

Reactions: Exund
P

Pink Kitty

I wasn't hinting I want canary. I was just simply stating a fact. I actually am not that obsessed about getting canary anymore. I can wait another month for some cool stuff, plus. It was cool in retrospect finding bugs for new game features. Then it just became dull in my game, It would be cool. But it isn't something I want to obligate myself to doing. Besides, I got school to worry about! ;)

Though that doesn't mean I would say no
More like 2 days.

The difference for me between Canary and not canary was a couple of days. Canary build on saturday (i'm a day ahead) unstable release on tuesday.

Occasionally it's a new toy to play with. But most of the time is a load of bugs.