How To Become A Canary

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
As some of you may have heard, we’ve begun work on the most requested feature for TerraTech - Multiplayer! This is a huge task and will require a lot of work to get it to the level that we want it before releasing to the public. We want the Canaries to be the first players to test Multiplayer.

We already have some great Canaries on the team, but Multiplayer will require a lot of testing, so we need to recruit a lot more of them! We’re going to be keeping an eye out for people who post bug reports on our official forums. Please bear in mind that we’re looking for people who have a high standard in their bug reporting. We need people who can report a bug clearly and concisely, know the right kind of information they need to include in a report, and can work with others to help track down ways to reproduce some of the more troublesome bugs. Please note that making people Canaries is entirely at our discretion. There are no hard and fast rules on it, but the best way to become one is by posting good bug reports.

Get posting bugs guys and girls and we’ll be keeping an eye or two out for some fine bug reporting:)

Msrio_br

Jan 6, 2017
Adriano, eu sou novo no Terra Tech ... A questão é sobre o FPS muito baixo chegar a 2 no meio de uma batalha, eu me pergunto se isso acontece em seu jogo ?? ... quando você começa um novo jogo seu veículo é 2 cubos ou FPS é aproximado 150 + - e como ele evolui é em 15 e quando ele entra em combate que cai para 2 FPS e reduziu a qualidade de jejum e desativado tudo . Eu tenho um I7 3960K, GTX 970 asus strick, ram 16Gb, Raid 0 com 4 ssd {jogando I7 recebe 50.C e gtx recebe 60.c} ... então o problema não é o meu pc, porque é mais Recomendado. Desde que eu lhe agradeço por qualquer informação sobre isso vou ser muito grato.
Grande abraço.

Reactions: Zed

Zed

Dec 23, 2016
@Msrio_br

Please look at the youtube video here as the topic of which you speak should be in another area of this forum (here)

[br]

Por favor, olhe para o vídeo do youtube aqui como o tema do qual você fala deve estar em outra área deste fórum (aqui)

Reactions: Adriano

Jo Gh

Mar 25, 2016
Can i become a canary?I don´t get often bugs but when i do,then i report them as good as possible....
also sometimes my game says there where an error but i don´t know why.I simply drove my vehicle....

OmegaRogue

Feb 17, 2016
can i become a canary? i always report bugs when i get them, but i very rarely get bugs

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
The Grand teki, the CODE bugs are the ones that NEED the help most, the render related bugs are usually also code bugs (possibly involving code that payload does not have access to), but only involve a one or two sections of code, while the other code bugs could possibly involve any code in the program, which is why they want the reproduction steps and examples to help narrow down where to look in the source code and actually have a chance to fix the bug

Reactions: Khaylain

Gameslinx

Oct 19, 2015
A cab, stranded in deep space
But I can't, because bugs that are posted, are mostly because code errors, not obvious things like "its happening because it doesnt get rendered" etc. I can help in those, but not in code-related ones.
What I use as a good template for reporting bugs, and the developers might use this too, is:
  1. Identify the issue/bug
  2. Proof of the bug in action
  3. Steps to reproduce the bug (how does it occur?)
  4. Attach save/log file

Reactions: Zargn

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
What I use as a good template for reporting bugs, and the developers might use this too, is:
  1. Identify the issue/bug
  2. Proof of the bug in action
  3. Steps to reproduce the bug (how does it occur?)
  4. Attach save/log file
I'd use that, but I don't have my OWN bugs. I can only help with the others' bugs, because I got a glithcless copy of the game (just having luck).