How many block limit on Nintendo Switch Version?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Yes.

The maximum block allowance is 2,500 on the Switch version of TerraTech.

James Hsu

Yes.

The maximum block allowance is 2,500 on the Switch version of TerraTech.
Could it be optimized or updated in the future? let the block limit is more than 2500,
I also have steam version but I more like to play TerraTech on Nintendo Switch in the living room.
Is it possible?

Last edited:

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Could it be optimized or updated in the future? let the block limit is more than 2500,
I also have steam version but I more like to play TerraTech on Nintendo Switch in the living room.
Is it possible?
We're constantly optimising TerraTech on all platforms so you will see incremental improvements to performance every update. Will these improvements be enough to eventually increase the block limit (soon to be renamed the World Capacity)? Probably not.

I would like to know why when I put a block down with a 24 allowance y it ends up being 224 worth of allowance and the smoke effect kills frame rate on switch.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I put a block down with a 24 allowance y it ends up being 224 worth of allowance
There is also a 200 block allowance cost for each seperate tech, even if it's just an anchored SCU or something else.

Watch out that resources held on a tech (but not loose on the ground) will each count 1 against the limit too. As far as I know, from what I've heard about it on the consoles.