How do you clean up the mess on the ground?

Caemon

Nov 24, 2015
After a joyful massacre, my garden gets really dirty. Tiny little blocks are everywhere. When I come back later, the scattered blocks are still there. Other than picking up the blocks one by one with manual click and drag (either attach them to my tech or place them in storage module), is there any other way to clean the mess in a easier way?

SwagBagel

Oct 3, 2015
In my opinion there should be like a block sucker that just sucks stuff into it and destroys or sells it

ExileFox

Jul 30, 2015
already possible using a receiver and something to store/sell the items with.

Caemon

Nov 24, 2015
Even if you want to shoot them, you have to gather them at one spot. Anyway, no matter if you shoot, store, or add the scattered blocks to your tech, you'll have to do quite a lot of repetitive work (namely the amazingly entertaining Click and Drag).

By the way, I've heard about module for collecting blocks.
I've seen people talking about Large Receiver, it used to collect both resource and modules/blocks. Now the said effect is taken by the new module, Scrap Magnet.

SwagBagel

Oct 3, 2015
H
Even if you want to shoot them, you have to gather them at one spot. Anyway, no matter if you shoot, store, or add the scattered blocks to your tech, you'll have to do quite a lot of repetitive work (namely the amazingly entertaining Click and Drag).

By the way, I've heard about module for collecting blocks.
I've seen people talking about Large Receiver, it used to collect both resource and modules/blocks. Now the said effect is taken by the new module, Scrap Magnet.
I hope they make a large version of the scrap magnet, because the small one doesn't collect muchand only collects small blocks

Caemon

Nov 24, 2015
I think Scrap Magnet will be more easily attainable in future, but I haven't encountered one so far. Currently, is there any way with higher chance to obtain it, rather than pure luck in random encounter?

SwagBagel

Oct 3, 2015
I think Scrap Magnet will be more easily attainable in future, but I haven't encountered one so far. Currently, is there any way with higher chance to obtain it, rather than pure luck in random encounter?
It hasn't been added yet

Digiton

Oct 1, 2015
Since I am a TT translator, I can confirm that there is a small scrap magnet on the way; the 'EXP Scrap Magnet Mini',
and a larger one; EXP Scrap Magnet. I can also take a look in the descriptions as well;
EXP Scrap Magnet = 'A large scrap magnet that will attract and hold any nearby loose blocks.'
EXP Scrap Magnet Mini = 'A small scrap magnet that will pick-up and hold any nearby loose blocks.'
This is literally as it says in the sheet.

wotikins

Aug 15, 2015
Since I am a TT translator, I can confirm that there is a small scrap magnet on the way; the 'EXP Scrap Magnet Mini',
and a larger one; EXP Scrap Magnet. I can also take a look in the descriptions as well;
EXP Scrap Magnet = 'A large scrap magnet that will attract and hold any nearby loose blocks.'
EXP Scrap Magnet Mini = 'A small scrap magnet that will pick-up and hold any nearby loose blocks.'
This is literally as it says in the sheet.
this was already shown in dev diaries, a gif & video showing how it works and it didnt seem to hold many blocks.. now in the unstable version they returned to the large recievers to hold like ten times what the magnet seemed to hold

Caemon

Nov 24, 2015
Not sure if it’s just my preference, I can’t stand seeing tiny unwanted/unintended objects lying in an open space. They look like trash littered on the streets, or remains of a plane crash site. This makes me avoid unnecessary battles. Blocks sent flying by enemy’s multiple/big explosion creates a lot of work for me. (= = |||)

By the way, do you guys think resource & blocks on ground should disappear after 2 days, if they’re far away from any of your tech? I personally think this would make the area looks far neater.

Reactions: SwagBagel

ScarecrowAtMidnight

Oct 1, 2015
By the way, do you guys think resource & blocks on ground should disappear after 2 days, if they’re far away from any of your tech? I personally think this would make the area looks far neater.
They do despawn, but it's incredibly wonky and will happen at random times. For example: I had some blocks I wanted to use, however I needed to go back to my base for (insert random reason I forgot about now). I went back to my base, which was VERY close by... spent a minute there (doing the thing I forgot about now)... and then they despawned when I got back. Acceptable... until I went past a part of the map where... a week in-game before I had battled another Tech. The parts were STILL THERE from that very battle. That's a facepalm moment for ya, folks.

Caemon

Nov 24, 2015
ScarecrowAtMidnight said:
They do despawn, but it's incredibly wonky and will happen at random times. For example: I had some blocks I wanted to use, however I needed to go back to my base for (insert random reason I forgot about now). I went back to my base, which was VERY close by... spent a minute there (doing the thing I forgot about now)... and then they despawned when I got back. Acceptable... until I went past a part of the map where... a week in-game before I had battled another Tech.

The parts were STILL THERE from that very battle.

That's a facepalm moment for ya, folks.

Cause I, I
Wanna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me