How do I give myself the tag to my kingdom?

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
As most of you know, people have the link to their kingdom below their username/avatar. How do I do this?

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Oct 20, 2016
'Murica
You need 5 members.

Also, If you're doing Kingdoms for the Banners, You may be doing it for the wrong reason

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
How does a kingdom that’s centered around building get members? All I can do to get members is by saying “If you’re a member, you get a 1 credit discount”

ZenithEevee

Oct 20, 2016
'Murica
How does a kingdom that’s centered around building get members? All I can do to get members is by saying “If you’re a member, you get a 1 credit discount”
One way to start is by allowing multi-membership, Which seems to be a considerably well-working tactic, But at that point, You might aswell be unable to join battle RP's as half your members will probably side with a different kingdom.

ZenithEevee

Oct 20, 2016
'Murica
Hey man, I'm new here.

And what is roleplaying in this context? I'm completely oblivious and uneducated in this whole "kingdom" thing.
I feel physical pain when people get into stuff with no clue on what it is they're getting into

As for what "Roleplaying" Is, A good example is to READ the other posts to understand.. Given, Even then its a bit Cryptic as to what the definition of Kingdoms is, Essentially each kingdom have some sort of Role or reason, And play upon them.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
May 31, 2017
Australia
One way to start is by allowing multi-membership, Which seems to be a considerably well-working tactic, But at that point, You might aswell be unable to join battle RP's as half your members will probably side with a different kingdom.
Hi there.

The IFTTES has 16 members including the kingdom representatives, but only 9 if you exclude them. I think we're a good example of what you said. And in the case of battles, well, the IFTTES would rather keep itself neutral, to act as a middle ground for trade and various other services between kingdoms, as well as for civilian functions.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
I feel physical pain when people get into stuff with no clue on what it is they're getting into

As for what "Roleplaying" Is, A good example is to READ the other posts to understand.. Given, Even then its a bit Cryptic as to what the definition of Kingdoms is, Essentially each kingdom have some sort of Role or reason, And play upon them.
Oh.

But what if I want to be a genuine manufacturer?