How’d you come across the TT forums?

Traveel

How’d you come across the TT forums? Do you have a cool story? Do you have a boring one?

I came here requesting bigger blocks because my huge megaton pyramid at the time was taking way too long to finish.

I got the kickstarter and was here from the very first moment the forum went public. Like, they told us in Twitch the forum is live and Saiwun got it all sorted out :)

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
I simply found the forums after I got bored at school with my school-issued laptop ( #humblebrag )
And ever since, I have been almost silent. *retreats into darkness* *laughs in silent*

Kirchhoffs

I really enjoyed playing the game. Even more back then. I wanted to help the devs with possible testing of stuff. Learned about the forum, learned about canaries. And then I became a fountain of bug reports.

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
I was looking for "TT Cheats" on google and found the duplication bug report.
Then decided to join the forums
And now i'm here.

GamerParrish

I didn't actually own TT at the time I joined the forum, but I've been around for about 1.5 years and I

1. Caused a momentary pop in activity when I joined (Mostly from my eruption of posts and ideas)

2. Came from, no joke, clicking on a link in ROBLOX by accident.

xDDDDDDD

Telemak

I always use the forum related to the game I am currently playing. I just made an account and read people.
Then french translation gave me headaches so I proposed to join the translation team.
Then I decided you are sympathetic enough to post here and there.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I technically noticed this forum ever since I played the early (1st) demo of Terra Tech.
The mobile blocks on wheels fighting each other simply amused me as that was what some other games couldn't do as far as Terra Tech was aiming for.
Problem was, that I needed to create a forum account back then to actually view anything on the forum!

I stayed back due to having no information on what the forum actually had in it whatsoever.

Later on some time before the end of school of last year, I found out that the forum was no longer forcing people to log in before viewing the forums, and then after stalking for a bit, I realized I could put my building skills to use!
I joined the forum after creating my first Airborne AI- Airborne Avenger MK23