• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Yeah, I agree with the people here having a separate block that does the same thing as the hover bug. There had been some suggestions (some called it the "force" block) before that has the same idea.

I dunno what the devs think, but right now, since they're focusing on working on the game than lurking in the forum, it's worth a shot to call them.

@Jamie, thoughts?

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
eah, I agree with the people here having a separate block that does the same thing as the hover bug. There had been some suggestions (some called it the "force" block) before that has the same idea.
Hoverglitch block is not same as force blocks. Force blocks does not have to have canceling-fly-mode capabilities, and I think that is the point of this thread, not force part. If he is building hovering tech, then he is using hoverglitch to keep steering in ground mode even if he get little in the air with hover-tech.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Plus, the hover glitch reacts to resources, which can let you build some interesting animated multitech stuff. Force blocks wouldn't be able to do that. You can also create rails and stuff if you put the wheels on a different tech.
Resource EngineTM

Reactions: Boomik