higher block limit

The block limit is low. I would raise it to at least 10,000 and not 5000. People have ideas that would need a lot of blocks

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey,

This is something that gets requested quite a bit.

The world capacity is there to ensure the game runs as smoothly as possible on console. Removing it, or even increasing it slightly, would have a negative impact on performance and may result in PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo pulling TerraTech from their platform altogether. This is because every game that is published on their platforms have to abide by their compliance testing which includes stability and performance standards.

The block limit is really annoying but with the next generation of consoles coming out soon I think the new consoles won.t have the block limit

Amtheminer

The block limit wont go away for consoles, but it will either increase or stay the same for the next gen consoles. No one knows for sure.

Working with in the constraints is part of the game. In stead of complaining about the limitations, Players should see it as a design challenge.
one of my friends (we play on Xbox) had to go onto the computer to complete an airship that he could not use. at least raise the build limit or add build limit to computer as well

Hey,

This is something that gets requested quite a bit.

The world capacity is there to ensure the game runs as smoothly as possible on console. Removing it, or even increasing it slightly, would have a negative impact on performance and may result in PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo pulling TerraTech from their platform altogether. This is because every game that is published on their platforms have to abide by their compliance testing which includes stability and performance standards.
but at least raise it a bit, or make the blocks a lower world cap