Hey Saiwun, who is the new KOR translator?

burger1113

I see someone named "UNIvErSe" working on the Korean Scripts, and that's a great news.I think I need to speak to him though? about the direction things are moving at, and what not. Is this gentleman/woman not on the forum or discord? Doesn't seem like he reached you via the "Wanted" post over here in the forums?

Oh, and I'm sorry I have slowed down on the tranlations a bit recently. I've been overloaded with a lot of computer work and my eyes are too strained to do anything afterwards. I think things are cooling down a bit, though.

Saw your farewell tech you did for Zeena lol AWESOME. Cool to finally see you on video as well. Maybe we could see more of you on CommCore later? lol

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hi @burger1113, I'm trying to get UNIvErSe to join the forum so the 2 of you can chat, but no joy so far. Will let you know if that changes.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Don't worry about when you're available to help with translations. Other things outside of TerraTech are more important.

I'll try to appear more often in the streams, but usually leave it to others as I tend to be busy.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
UNIvErSe asked if you're happy to liaise with him via email?

burger1113

Don't worry about when you're available to help with translations. Other things outside of TerraTech are more important.

I'll try to appear more often in the streams, but usually leave it to others as I tend to be busy.
Great, man lol thanks for the hasty reply. I kinda want to point out some grammatical errors he is making... But i guess I could just correct them manually as I have been doing with the past translations.