help with the base

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
For crafting bases, you need tons and tons of silos, filters for every resource, a refinery, a basic component factory, a component factory for each tier dongle, and most importantly, the fabricator for every corp unlocked. For selling bases, just strap a collector to a refinery and wire it to a delivery cannon.

Reactions: JackWhite

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
TT’s workshop on Steam has several snapshots that people have uploaded of techs they’ve made. Among those are several bases, turrets, and more that you can subscribe to so you can load them in the game.

Are you building a base from scratch, though? If you haven’t progressed far in a campaign game, you may not have the blocks to load snapshots from the workshop. So you’d have to build from scratch.

I do have one tip I learned for when you’re building a fabrication base: build out a small platform before starting to place conveyors and other manufacturing blocks. That way, if you need to change something, removing one block doesn’t cause your entire base to fall apart.

Reactions: JackWhite

JackWhite

Nov 14, 2021
London
TT’s workshop on Steam has several snapshots that people have uploaded of techs they’ve made. Among those are several bases, turrets, and more that you can subscribe to so you can load them in the game.

Are you building a base from scratch, though? If you haven’t progressed far in a campaign game, you may not have the blocks to load snapshots from the workshop. So you’d have to build from scratch.

I do have one tip I learned for when you’re building a fabrication base: build out a small platform before starting to place conveyors and other manufacturing blocks. That way, if you need to change something, removing one block doesn’t cause your entire base to fall apart.
For crafting bases, you need tons and tons of silos, filters for every resource, a refinery, a basic component factory, a component factory for each tier dongle, and most importantly, the fabricator for every corp unlocked. For selling bases, just strap a collector to a refinery and wire it to a delivery cannon.
Thank you, thanks to you I am able to make progress at TerraTech. You helped me a lot.