Help me find ps4 info! :( All is pc...

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by Systematic, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Systematic

Systematic Member

Google hasnt been my friend in learning this game on the ps4 as all i can find are gameplay videos.

Most PC things still help, but i cant for the life of me figure out how to LOAD a snapshot ON THE PS4.

What id really like to be able to do is create my tech in creative mode, save it, then load it in campaign mode. I read you can do this on pc. (Im aware u need all parts in your inventory first and it doesnt replace current tech)

If this isnt the place to ask about ps4 if someone could direct me to where thatd be great, but i didnt see any console specific forum sections here.

Thanks!!

#1 Systematic, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    ZeroGravitas likes this.
  2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Hey there. Perfectly good place to ask this. Yeah, there's pretty much no info about the console specific interfaces, that I know of.

Other than seeing it in dev streams during launch week, I've only seen Salidifier's XBox videos. Maybe there's something in one of his videos on YouTube and I think the interface is going to be totally common between the consoles. But if you've already seen PS4 gameplay videos that haven't helped...

Just try all the buttons...? Will it be an item in the "Tech Options" UI pop-up?

3. Systematic

Systematic Member

Zero- Ty! It was in tech options. NW on the dial, then i had to select “deploy allies tech”. When i seen this before the way its worded made me think i was spawning an AI or spawning from other ppls snapshots. I was able to create what i wanted in creative mode and import it over to campaign as i wanted thanks to this- just was tricky getting all i needed into my inventory lol.

Thanks for helping me see what I overlooked :)

AstraTheDragon and ZeroGravitas like this.
  4. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Ah, yes. I had seen that option in a dev stream (although I don't think they actually loaded any techs).

I'm glad you got it sorted, well done. Enjoy. :)