Help! I only have 24 hours before sale ends and I can't buy terratech for my two friends.

Laurencia

Hello people of terratechgame forums, I need your help. Or, uh, just help in general.
As of this being written which is April 21st 2020, There's only 24 hours before sale ends and I'm unable to buy terratech for two friends of mine as steam states that they already own it. HOWEVER, they've only gotten it through free weekend. I've been successful for buying it for myself but now that I've already gotten the steam credits through I can't take the gift-card way out of this. I can provide full legitimacy of my purchase. I have sent an email to payload studio's help email but I fear it may be too late now.

tl;dr Played it this free weekend, Loved the game, Want to buy it but I can't because steam says they already own it because of free weekend, regardless of me having just bought it for myself as of today. I need your help. Please.

I've attached pictures of what I mean by "steam won't let me".
Sorry for the poor formatting, I'm rather new to any forum whatsoever.

ohmygod.JPG

yuri1.JPG robert1.JPG

Chris Halse

Had same issue, for a family account from my account. Had to do regular purchase.

Care to share how it was fixed?

Laurencia

SLR. So, I was told that if you went to your steam account's liscences and removed the free trial of terratech you'd be able to buy it from there.